PDA

View Full Version : How long until you go insane?

HelpDeskHustler
06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
http://ziza.ru/other/082006/17/thks/thks.swf

Basically it's a flash that "says thank you a million times" the counter is approximately 10 per second meaning it would take about 28 hours of straight thank you's. I find it pretty relaxing, maybe i'm already insane. How much can you take in one sitting... im at 15k counting... :rolleyes:

Nenkitsune
06-01-2007, 04:25 PM
lol i think i'll let it run all daynow

HelpDeskHustler
06-01-2007, 04:26 PM
lol i think i'll let it run all daynow
idk... i hit 20k which is 2% and it's starting to get to me a little, but it comes in spikes, sometimes i almost dont hear it, other times i'm almost pulling out my hair...

Nenkitsune
06-01-2007, 04:34 PM
eh, i don't even hear it. and the sound is on. it turned into whitenoise after 3k, so i'll be fine haha

marvin-martian
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
turned it off at 800

HelpDeskHustler
06-01-2007, 04:46 PM
turned it off at 800
30k, i'll be honest, i did mute for 100 recently because of a phone call.

Nenkitsune
06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
i'm at 25k, i just lowered the volume a little to talk on the phone XP

shark
06-01-2007, 05:08 PM
i just can't keep from laughing, i'm at 2k and counting

pbfreak3221
06-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I had a similar obsession with this site leekspin.com (http://leekspin.com)

Nenkitsune
06-01-2007, 05:16 PM
thanks....now both are running....

marvin-martian
06-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I had a similar obsession with this site leekspin.com (http://leekspin.com)
this is so addicting. ive been listening to it for 20 minutes now.

Kenny_McCormic
06-01-2007, 05:55 PM
500 i cant ake it anymore!

tater_salad
06-01-2007, 06:12 PM
My eyes hurt after that leekspin thing and i'm on 15k and still going on the thank-you's. Everybody is yelling at me to turn it off.:p

Theheroguy
06-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I stoped after about 2000 and that leek spin didn't last 10 min (hardly 10 secs) for me

pbfreak3221
06-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I lasted two hours on leekspin, I listened to it for so long, I actually sort of know the lyrics now.

tater_salad
06-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm on 26k and have to get off.:(

Nenkitsune
06-01-2007, 06:49 PM
i got to 40k and had to get off -_-
oh well, the leekspin offsets the thank you's, so it's tolerable XP

btw, the leekspin uses lines from a finnish song that mean nothing.

yaa tsi tsup ari dik ari dull an dik ari dill an dits tan dool
la dippyduppy dull la roop uttyroopy la goorigan gook aya gittygangool
arup cha cha adippydappydill la baritztandill lan den lan doe
a barik kata barip pari baribadeebadeebadee standen lan doe
ya baril las ten lan day a doe la babadeadevadevadevaduv ya vou
what is that little las day lan doe badakadagadaga doo doo day a doe

the rest of the song is gibberish, but the song uses the gibberish part

HelpDeskHustler
06-01-2007, 07:06 PM
129 k. I bet if someone thanked me for something, my ears would just cancel those two words out and i would hear nothing.

leed
06-01-2007, 07:09 PM
129 k. I bet if someone thanked me for something, my ears would just cancel those two words out and i would hear nothing.

Hahaha, don't look at your Facebook, LOL.

I'm going to get three of these running.. And music.. And leekspin.

HelpDeskHustler
06-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Hahaha, don't look at your Facebook, LOL.

I'm going to get three of these running.. And music.. And leekspin.
we have the worst combo going on right now:

leekspin
thankyou
im blue
backstreet boys
hide and seek (dear sister -- look it up on youtube)
gunther

i dont know if my head is going to explode first or my audio card will.

newkid
06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
we have the worst combo going on right now:

leekspin
thankyou
im blue
backstreet boys
hide and seek (dear sister -- look it up on youtube)
gunther

i dont know if my head is going to explode first or my audio card will.

You are insane lol

Ace24
06-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Omfg I'm cracking up hahaha. 2k and its so funny.

I just made seven of them... it sounds like aliens feasting. ...and it's giving me a headache. Omg.

Correction, now I have 10 going, AIM going with a friend that talks too much, trance streaming through WinAmp, and myspace music going all at the same time. My computer is starting to get bogged down ahhahaa.

Holy crap.

I wish I could record this. I don't know what I can compare it to. It's so.... *twitch*

EDIT:
I did record it. I hate you Claus. Now I'm trying everything with this stupid noise thing to find something that REALLY gets on my nerves and I am going insaine.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/th_100_2932.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/?action=view&current=100_2932.flv)

leed
06-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Just hit 555,555.

Also, 8:54 on Leekspin. Add 4 hours to that because I accidentally closed my long one last night.

HelpDeskHustler
06-02-2007, 07:50 AM
677k.... i didn't listen to that much, i left it running over night...

Maxx-Damage
06-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Seriously, Thank you for the link:D

HelpDeskHustler
06-02-2007, 10:41 AM
if you click "is that enough" on the left it doesn't stop counting, but has this funny clip and then continues.

Maxx-Damage
06-02-2007, 11:22 AM
o no! Im only at 90,000. I think im ready to exit out. That clip didnt help:( but it was funny

Theheroguy
06-02-2007, 12:11 PM
until you go insane?
I never qualified on the grounds of already being insane

HelpDeskHustler
06-02-2007, 01:35 PM
920... my firefox almost froze cuz of the stumble upon i went to... i ended up closing "explorer.exe" to free up more ram so it wouldn't end. (if you're on xp and closed it to see what it was just hit ctrl +alt + delete, click task manager if it isnt brought up... use process tab and click "new task" then type explorer.exe)

leed
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
801 here Desk.

yod3r
06-02-2007, 03:34 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i opened it and the sound was all the way up cuz i was watchin a movie. I think my head hit the ceiling i jumped so high lol

HelpDeskHustler
06-02-2007, 06:04 PM
easy milliona!

i'm convinced that the green bunny (or whatever it is) is pissed at the pink one for some reason. I deduced this from the evil stare it gave me and how I occasionally heard him say "kill pink" rather than "thank-you".

while waiting i used facebook MS-paint-esque app "graffiti" to make this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/039eed23fc07b747b727592ea6b75952_580x270.png

leed
06-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Nothing happened!

:mad: :angry: :flame: :nutkick: :smashpc: :cussing: :headbrick: :mad2: :cry:

I did one too, not as good though.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/graffiti/a77b8607e86684b0cfe2a1c8c00dff45_580x270.png