PDA

View Full Version : Custom VS3/2

king-man
05-30-2007, 07:08 AM
OK this may sound a little wierd, but i wanted to mak a custom vs3/2 without buying th egun from kingman an dtring not to buy parts from them, i was lokkin gto see how much the air internals would be but i can t figure out wich ones would wrok can someone send me a couple of links to the air internals, not the reg and all that just inside teh gun i already found the blok the only that will be the same as the vs3 is the look, and vs2 is the trigger frame.

NeedForSpeed
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
That whole sentence was confusing. Use periods.

You're trying to make a custom vs2 without using kingman parts? Then it wouldn't be a vs2? You mean you're trying to buy the parts from regular people and then build the marker yourself? Check the Sales Corner here.

king-man
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
srry about the periods. neway, i dont have to necessacerly not use kingman parts, i just dont wnat use alot of them, i want the power of the vs3 with a vs2 trigger. would i have to buy the valve and internals from kingman? like the reg and board i want to get from a differnet manufature like trinty block, cp reg, empire quik flip asa, and scenario dreams board , and so on. i at least want to see how much it would cost.

Hossy
05-30-2007, 01:11 PM
all the internals are the same, minus aftermarket products....

maybe just buy a trigger frame?

pb34
05-30-2007, 02:38 PM
i want the power of the vs3 with a vs2 trigger.

Both the VS2 and the VS3 work exactly the same except the VS3 has the rocking trigger frame. If your looking for board upgrades you can look at the Scenario Dreams T-board, the Virtue Board, or the new Kingman/Tadao board that is coming out soon.

clickclicksplat
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
i want the power of the vs3 with a vs2 trigger.

Then just buy a VS2. They're lieterally the exact same gun, except the VS3 has the rocking trigger and a black body. If the black body's that important to you, you can pick up an aftermarket one from trinity.

4TheHoNor
05-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Then just buy a VS2. They're lieterally the exact same gun, except the VS3 has the rocking trigger and a black body. If the black body's that important to you, you can pick up an aftermarket one from trinity.

Or you can buy the VS3 and then contact kingman and ask to switch the rocking trigger with the infiniti trigger frame. I've heard of a few people doing this. And as far as building your own VS, it will cost well over what it would cost to just buy a VS2/3. I remember someone else wanted to build their own VS and someone posted that the valve will cost $60-80 and you can only get it directly from kingman. They might not even sell it.

king-man
05-31-2007, 12:38 PM
:( i guess that wont happen then it was a fun thought tho . mabey once i upgrade my vs3 so much all iwilkl ahve to buy is the intenrnals to make another one o well :(