PDA

View Full Version : J&J Paint Match

cyberthrasher_706
05-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm getting ready to buy my new 14" ceramic and I was wondering if anyone's had any experience with stinger paint going through it. That's the middle of the line paint at our local shop, best thing I can afford aside from the wal mart special which is actually more expensive for less. I used it on the stock barrel and never even came close to breaking, which isn't hard to do with a stock, but I was noticing on Otter's that the J&J is supposedly pretty close to the same bore size as the stock barrel (learned from other sources somewhere). Any help would be great guys. Once I start figuring out some plans for my foregrip I'll post some pics. Thanx

Ballard32
05-29-2007, 08:33 PM
That paint should do fine. I use DBX paint every game and its awsome. Good choice on the barrel by the way. I have a 14 inch J&J too. Its great.

MR2 Woodsballer
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
premium or marbalizer will be a perfect match

Ace24
05-29-2007, 09:47 PM
The stock bore is larger then the J&J... My J&J is around a .688 bore.

Voodoo27909
05-30-2007, 12:14 AM
....keep in mind that Stinger is a winter paint. It tends to bounce like re-balls in the summer. Very hard to get it to actually break on a shot in the summer heat.

NeedForSpeed
05-30-2007, 12:12 PM
premium or marbalizer will be a perfect match

but premium and marbalizer costs mucho $$$$
You may want to look at other paint due to the fact that Stinger is "winter" paint. How much do you usually spend per case?

cyberthrasher_706
05-30-2007, 06:51 PM
but premium and marbalizer costs mucho $$$$
You may want to look at other paint due to the fact that Stinger is "winter" paint. How much do you usually spend per case?
I think he's charging round 30 or 40 per case of Stinger these days, I haven't been in in a bit. It's about 60 for a case of Diablo, I forget which flavor he's got cuz I don't have the money right now. I'm fairly new so I just want to make sure I get the best shots possible to keep my sofar good name going.