PDA

View Full Version : omfg...lmfao

ricochet08
01-28-2006, 10:34 PM
ok. well, me and hitman were just chillin w/his 2 cousins (they fell asleep). i was trying 2 figure out why my t-board wouldn't do response mode. and hitman got an idea :bigshock: hitman got the lotion and put a squirt on their faces. no movement. he put a little in the hands of the youngest of the group. still no movement. he got a piece of tissue and tickled his face with it. again...no movement. so me and hitman were like "wtf???" hitman tried to get his cousin 2 slap himself for about 2 mins. then just as we were gonna give up, he gave one more try. but @ that moment, as he moved in with the tissue, his cousin opened his eyes sooooo fast and his eyes were bloodshot red. he scared the hell outta me, but it was so freakin funny. he gets up and looks in the mirror and was very :mad: through all of the laughter, the other cousin remained asleep. just as we were gonna get him, he wakes up. and starts asking questions. "Did one of y'all fart on me? Wat just happened? Wat the heck is soo funny?" a few more were asked, but he didn't even realize that the lotion was on his face the entire time. and when he FINALLY realized it...not a word was said, but more laughter was upon us.

we have pics if u guys wanna c :)

o man that was too funny. i could barely breath or get up off the floor. 2night...there will b more to come to those who fall asleep b 4 me ;) especially since his cousin is messin w/my eggy as i type this :p

hope the story makes since and hope u guys find it as funny as we did :lol:

durrell
01-28-2006, 10:39 PM
lol Sleepover pranks always make me laugh.

HITMAN
01-29-2006, 12:25 AM
My ribbs still hurt can't wait till all of u go to sleep then it will be time for some ownage.

*EM1-Master*
01-29-2006, 05:58 AM
You'll never get me :dodgy:

...you're creepy if you do...

.....and that's nothing compared to what you can do to people when they're passed out drunk.....

chubb0rz
01-29-2006, 06:31 AM
.....and that's nothing compared to what you can do to people when they're passed out drunk.....
OOHH YEA! :D

phatphil
01-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Nice, *waits for teh pictarz!*

ricochet08
01-29-2006, 08:20 AM

any stories?

:)

HITMAN
01-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Well guess wat all i almost got ric untill he woke up and i didn't get to get a pic of it :( but still it was funny :).

Nader
01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
It's one of those things where you have to be there....but sleeping pranks are funny :P

covert24
01-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Yo Rico. post up some pix. thats awesome. i do the old skool stuff whre u put shaving cream in there hand and tickle there face. or wake em up with a huge bucket of ice water. LOl this one time me and 2 firendsd were sleeping over and the one kid fell asleep ona blow up mattress and we put him and the mattress outside in the backyard and when he woke up he was screaming like a B***H.

Nader
01-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Once my friend was soo out of it..we shaved his eyebrows and dyed his hair pink. Then we did the hand in warm water thing, which worked :D...then we antiqued (if you don't know what it is, ask...) him....hehe