PDA

View Full Version : eye question

hodni_sania
05-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Well i finally got some air and got to shoot my timmy. HOLY CRAP it is so much nicer to shoot than my pilot. Ok on to my question after about 4-5 hoppers the eyes stopped reading balls and wouldn't fire. Does this mean they're dirty (was using older paint i had laying around from last year) and whats the best way to clean them if they are?

Hossy
05-25-2007, 08:25 PM
yes.

You can either stick your barrel squeege thing (like a battleswab) down it, or take them out and use a towel or something and clean them off

NeedForSpeed
05-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Ooooo. I know this is off topic but what are your settings at? How much kick were you getting from the gun?

hodni_sania
05-26-2007, 05:42 AM
To tell you the truth I don't know exactly what the settings are at. It has the Frenzy 116 board so it's semi only. Compared to my pilot there was next to no kick. Even with the stock 12' barrel it was very accurate, can't wait for my freak to come. Going out to the field Sunday can't wait. Thnx for the help Hossy was hoping i dont have to take the Kilas off they are a bit of a pain to put on.

hodni_sania
05-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Ok i'm having a bigger problem than my eyes. Now when i air it up it leaks and it's coming from the center of the gun and being new to a timmy I don't know what it could be. This sucks seing as i am going to the field tomorrow and want to use it. HELP!!

Oscum Guy
05-27-2007, 12:53 PM
from the body or from the frame? if its from the body, check the orings on your ram, lube them, if it still leaks replace them, might want to check the poppet shaft o-ring also. if its from the frame check all of the barbs and pneu hoses. see if you have any broken, cracked, scratched or dented barbs. also check if the connections on the pneu hoses are tight, check if the hoses are cut, if they are cut, then cut a little off the end and reconnect it.

oh and, if your lpr psi is below 75 the noid will vent.

hodni_sania
05-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Thnx for the help Oscom it doesn't leak anymore just had to adjust the lpr right too bad its the day after I went to the field. Oh well when your playing against renters and tac guys and they are scared of how fast I was shooting with my Pilot i can't wait to use my timmy.

Oscum Guy
05-29-2007, 12:08 PM
sweet, fear in your opponents is always a good thing. there a reason they are called intimidators.

yeah, and the trigger setup on a timmy is 1000x > than a spyder.