PDA

View Full Version : ? about red dot sites and site picture

jimmythefoot
05-25-2007, 07:02 PM
when you guys put a red dot on your MR2 does the hopper get in the way of the site picture and if so how much.

specifically i want to get the reloader B night loader and wanted to know if it will get in the way of my NODS mounted on the MR2. it should munt very similar to that of a red dot site.

hope everyone is enjoying their memorial day weekend

Docc
05-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes, Mine got in the way... So I just ordered a CCM feed neck with the attachment accessory. I was really frustrated with this problem... Hoping this fixes it. Love my red dot though...

badmagic
06-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I have a Halo B hopper and the stock plastic feedneck and it didn't really get in the way.
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/ellingtonfam/paintball/1.jpg

jimmythefoot
06-11-2007, 01:53 PM
ya
i purchased a red dot and it cleared my egg3
i tend to like it way up in frony anyways
nice pic by the way

Ozlo23
07-10-2007, 01:32 PM
im new to the MR series, i was wondering about mounting scopes - does it fit right on to the rail or do you have to take the hand rail off and put it on the weaver rail?

someone hit me up on AIM or email me
ozlothefish - aim
dead_kennedy23@hotmail.com

yeah i was looking into getting a MILSIM and this was it! and i dont regret it, i have a nice

J&J 14" Ceramics barrel
EGG 3

and now im looking to getting a scope and N2 - thanks for any help guys

KingTutBaller
09-01-2007, 11:38 PM
just check what you're buying, any 3/8 sight will fit on the carry handle, the only issue left is hopper/sight clearance.

The Booth Man
09-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Yes, Mine got in the way... So I just ordered a CCM feed neck with the attachment accessory. I was really frustrated with this problem... Hoping this fixes it. Love my red dot though...

Sorry to tell you this but the CCM Feedneck and adaptor will actually reduce the clearance for your red dot.

Check out Jet City Specialties, they make an adaptor that offsets your sight to the left by about an inch