PDA

View Full Version : Primal Wiring

VagabondStarJXF
05-25-2007, 06:23 AM
I need help. I need to know how the main wire harness is assembled (i.e. the order of the wires/which color wire goes in where). Can anyone take some clear pics of the main wire harness and post them up for me or send them to me?

Muchos Gracias if anyone can! :D

thechubbss12
05-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Bahh.. before i moved i had a whole diagram of the primal printed out.... I have no idea were it is at now....

Just out of curiosit what happend for you to need this?

VagabondStarJXF
05-27-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm at the crucial stage in a project where I'm converting an ESP frame to an EP capable frame using a Primal board. I wired up the board with the ESP wire harnesses but it clicks the solenoid when I use the on/off switch. I just need to know if there's a problem with the wiring before I start complaining about the board, y'see?

Oscum Guy
05-30-2007, 01:25 PM
brown and yellow wires go to the microswitch.

VagabondStarJXF
05-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Thanks for that. That's different from the ESP wiring (the black and brown are attached to the microswitch). Can you tell where they're placed on the board/5 point connector? From top to bottom (when attached to the board) I've currently got the wires in the following order:

Green
Orange
Yellow
Black
Brown

And can you tell me the order of the solenoid wires, left to right when attached to the board? I've managed to pull them out of the connector.