PDA

View Full Version : Smart Parts Nerve

GreschT
01-28-2006, 06:43 PM
The gun that alot dream about. With that HUGE REG. lol the Max Flo. not! og tlike 4 gauges on it.lol thats crazy. but my real question is. I can take apart my spyder down to the core straight body. EVERYTHing. those guys that shoot nerves. but say there gun break. can they even disasemble it? i mean. i can have my gun apart in 3.75 minutes. can he even do it in 15? i really dont think its worth all the trouble. SURe i want a HUGE Reg. but Nerves, can they really pluck them?

shunut
01-28-2006, 06:45 PM
um, what?

phatphil
01-28-2006, 07:26 PM
What the **** are you talking about? A Nerve can be taken apart just as fast as any other gun... not 15 minutes.

geeZus
01-28-2006, 07:57 PM
The gun that alot dream about. With that HUGE REG. lol the Max Flo. not! og tlike 4 gauges on it.lol thats crazy. but my real question is. I can take apart my spyder down to the core straight body. EVERYTHing. those guys that shoot nerves. but say there gun break. can they even disasemble it? i mean. i can have my gun apart in 3.75 minutes. can he even do it in 15? i really dont think its worth all the trouble. SURe i want a HUGE Reg. but Nerves, can they really pluck them?
Get out of my state, noob. You are giving VA a bad name.

phatphil
01-28-2006, 09:39 PM
Get out of my state, noob. You are giving VA a bad name.
At least you guys don't have the same name :mad: :(

spyderpaintball
01-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Please no flaming guys.

GreschT please repost using acceptable spelling and grammer in the Vets forum. This thread is now closed.