PDA

View Full Version : Heros: DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE FINALE YET

shunut
05-22-2007, 05:50 PM
So yesterday was the season finale of Heros. I want to see what your opinions are:

1. Is Peter dead?

2. Who do you think it is that Molly (the girl who can find people) can't see? Someone we've already met or a new villain?

Personally, I hope Peter is still alive. He can regenerate and everything but do you think he can regenerate if he is in itty bitty pieces?

I think the person that Molly can't see will be the new villain, since Sylar is dead.

Theheroguy
05-22-2007, 05:52 PM
why did Nathan go with peter?
could he only have one active power at a time?
my bro and sis and I believe peteris alive because he has claires power and the resistance to radiation and explosions ted's powers gives you
maybe the person she can't seeis Mrs.Petrelli

vwjimmy
05-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Did anyone else notice that Sylers body was missing and the trail of blood into the sewer???? He is still alive!
I don't think we have met the Boogy Man yet...
Also, I think Peter is still alive too......

Theheroguy
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I love it how they had to censor Hiro

shunut
05-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Sylar is dead. If you watch the credits he was listed as a "Guest Star".

Paradox313
05-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Heroguy, Nathan went with Peter because he realized if he sacrifices himself it can do better with the world. That and he can fly, and he realizes no one with flying capabilities can really do anything.

My questions are:
What can Mrs. Petrelli do?
What's her first name?
What's up with the eclipse?
What's going to happen next?
When's the next airdate?

pbfreak3221
05-22-2007, 07:06 PM
I think there is a stronger more powerful version of sylar, because Molly talked of someone even more powerful than sylar and the boogeyman, that could see her when she looked for him. Whoever this more powerful figure is, is the next seasons bad villan guy. On another note, I also agree it is a little fuzzy on whether Sylar is alive or not. I did notice the trail of blood, so I assume he's alive. I am so excited for the next season, it looked awesome from the little preview at the end.

Critical
05-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I think Sylar is alive, but they will prob kill him off early next season to make way for the new big baddy. Peter I give about a 70% chance of being alive after going boom, and Nathan I would say is about a 25% chance of being alive. (After all, as my wife pointed out, he could fly very fast, no reason why it's outside the posibility that he delivered Peter to space to go boom, then flew off to a safe distance). I think next seasons bad guy is going to be Mrs. Petrelli.

pbfreak3221
05-22-2007, 07:31 PM
The next season will be difficult, at the rate they kill off characters, they will need many more. I am pretty sure Mrs. Petrelli won't be the bad girl...

shunut
05-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I really hope Sylar is not still alive. I've watched the finale 4 times now and the more and more I think about it I think he might still be alive, with the blood and the sewer being open. I'm hoping that his body had just been taken away by the police. If he is still alive I will be a little disappointed. I won't stop watching the show but I will think less of it. Kind of like when Meridith didn't die on Grey's Anatomy after being dead for like an hour.

I don't thing Mrs. Petrelli will be the villain next season, but I do really want to know what she can do. Can't wait for next season.

*update* I just watched the ending again and I now believe that Sylar is still alive. The first couple times I watched it, I just thought it was a blood stream. This time I looked at it closer and it appears to be bloody drag marks and then bloody hand prints around the sewer. My only question is why didn't any of the people there notice him dragging himself to the sewer???

pbfreak3221
05-23-2007, 04:17 AM
I think that they didn't notice, only at the time. At first they dealt with Parkman, and who ever else was hurt. But I think they will notice after they ambulanced him away. Anyone else notice how molly said there was someone more powerful than Sylar out there?

vikingshadow
05-23-2007, 04:48 AM
First, I think Peter is alive. Remember when Hiro jumped to the future? Peter was the one who exploded, and he was still alive then. So I believe it's entirely possible he may be alive. However, I wonder about Nathan because if he didn't just drop Peter, he wouldn't have survived the explosion OR it would have knocked them both out and they would have dropped too far.

Second, I think that Sylar is barely alive, only to be rescued by the Boogeyman. I also think he'll come back with a vengence. You can't have heros without villains, and since the heros have a "group" now, you can almost bet there'll be a "group" of bad guys. This may be a bit disappointing, but it's a common theme in the super hero genre...

Last, I think Hiro is actually going to become the person in the stories that his father told him about, in a sense having heard stories about himself his whole life! But, remember - he still has to face the dinosaur that Isaac painted.

I've only seen part of the show so far - have it on DVR right now, but I've been too busy to watch it. However, if you've read comics much at all, and/or watched super hero shows, this fits the pattern of all of them.

shunut
05-23-2007, 06:40 AM
I'm pretty sure when Molly was talking about the Boogeyman she was talking about Sylar. I could be wrong but thats what I thought.

pbfreak3221
05-23-2007, 12:44 PM
She was talking about three different people. There was Sylar, the Boogeyman, and then the third person that was too powerful, and when she looked at him, she could see her. That is how I saw it.

Team Ramrod
05-23-2007, 01:36 PM
I think Josh is right. The little girl called Sylar the 'boogyman' before she knew his name was Sylar. Then there is the other man who can see her when she is looking for him. I'm not sure who this is, at first i thought it was the man who saw Peter when he was passed out and went 'back in time'. But she made him out to be evil and this man is not evil, not to mention he is dead.

Sylar is not dead, he crawled into the sewer, though i am not sure how he will heal, as he never got Claire's powers. And yeah, Peter will be alive for sure, cause like someone said, when Hiro's in the future the bomb went off and both Sylar and Peter were alive which means Peter has to survive the blast. Nathan, on the other hand, i dunno. It would fit if he dies, cause hes been dodgy the whole season on his morals.

I dunno, but I do know I'll be watching next season for sure.

pbfreak3221
05-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah I rewatched that seen, and I have narrowed it down to two villains, sylar "the boogeyman" and the greater villain who has yet to be named. And the man who Peter saw when he passed out was not evil, he was just one of his patients that we got to know earlier in the show.

HelpDeskHustler
05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I don't watch the show, but I saw this episode... what happened earlier in the series so I don't have to watch it and waste my time. (I just hate watching lots of shows since they aren't engaging my personal powers of deduction at all but instead trying to lead me down a path I can't find since there is no answer then leading me to watch next season to keep their ratings up)

shunut
05-23-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL, so you want us to sum up the entire season?

To keep is short and sweet. Hiro, who has the power to travel through time and stop time sees a bomb go off in New York. He then makes it his mission to stop the bomb. His future self discovers a girl named Claire who has the power to regenerate and finds out that Sylar (his power is he can see how things work and inturn "steals" other people's powers), the villain, has plans on stealing her power, with the help of a man name Issac Mendez, who can paint the future. So "future" Hiro travels through time and tells Peter, who has the power to absorb other's powers, "Save the cheerleader, save the world", Claire being the cheerleader. So, Peter saves her but still sees an "exploding man", which is the source of the bomb in New York. Which brings us to the season finale where Nathan, Peter's brother, flies him into the sky to blow up, saving all of New York.

I guess that is a very short, very quick, no detail version of what happened. There were so many other things that happened and so many more details that get you hooked into the show. The season comes out on DVD in August.

vikingshadow
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
You know, I was thinking. What about that guy who can make himself invisible? The guy who played Dr. Who? I wonder if maybe he could have dragged Sylar off???? After all, they cut his part short after just a few episodes....Maybe he's the bad guy?

pbfreak3221
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Here is an episode by episode summary if you really want to go into detail, but it would take pages to fully summarize the season, Here (http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/episode_listings.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;more)

shunut
05-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Maybe Vike, or maybe the Haitian, since for some reason he can block your powers.

HelpDeskHustler
05-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Here is an episode by episode summary if you really want to go into detail, but it would take pages to fully summarize the season, Here (http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/episode_listings.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;more)
oh, no shu's "sparknotes" did just fine. :D

VagabondStarJXF
05-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Just saw the final episode and here's my thoughts...

Peter should still be alive, as should Sylar. Mrs. Petrelli will take Mr. Linderman's position in the story arc though I doubt she'll be able to take over Linderman's business. Hiro's father will probably turn out to be the one who takes over Linderman's business. Hiro will probably learn from Kensai all the sword skills he needs before returning to the future. Molly will probably join Parkman's family because of him having a new baby on the way or Nikki/Jessica, Mica and DL's family now that Nikki/Jessica has successfully merged into one stable personality. Claire is happy to be back with her family so I doubt there's much of a story there until another problem comes up. Nathan is the only one I'm not certain of survival. He's most likely to be dead because I don't think he's a man of big enough imagination to have thought of a way of surviving as well as saving the city. He wasted too much time before flying off with Peter in his arms.

Who is the new Big Bad? It definitely isn't gonna be Sylar but it might be the guy who has invisibility but I doubt it. Molly was terrified of the new Big Bad.