PDA

View Full Version : Where can I purchase a Alamo City Bolt for MR 1

speedemon
05-22-2007, 05:58 AM
I am looking to purchase an alamo city bolt for my mr1 but can not find out where to order one from. Does anybody have a website or number I can call? Also what is the part # and cost. It is a direct replacement right? thanks for the help.:confused:

t3rd_hugg3r
05-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Here ya go - http://www.alamocitypb.com/MANUFACTPAGES/kingman.html

A lot of people get the no o-ring bolt for 18.95. Im going to pick one up with the lightened striker. Its a good idea if you plan on shooting very fast. Hope that helps.

DRCeccato
05-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Just a quick FYI about the striker....

I purchased the ACP Striker for the MR 1 and it hasn't worked at all. From what I can tell its some combination of the following problems:

1) there's no o-ring on the striker I got so air maybe bleeding around the striker which isn't allowing it to re-cock properly.

2) the stock spring maybe too heavy and isn't being hit hard enough to allow enough air through to force the striker back.

3) the edge of the striker that should be catching on the sear is cut differently that the stock striker (mine is D-shaped and maybe 1/4" radius) where as the stock is a block cut (about the length of the striker).

Now a friend of mine has a pair of the strikers and they're both totally different from the one I've got, and one has a ridge cut for an o-ring where the other one doesn't. When I get some time off of work I'll test them out and try letting you know if either of them work any better.