PDA

View Full Version : I was eating a bananna........

DRAGON
05-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Not just any bananna :yay:, it's a Chiquita bananna. :yay: As I was eating this Chiquita bananna :yay: I suddenly thought of a swimming pool. :o Why a swimming pool you say? :shrug: Because it smells like chlorine that's why -

Why is that? :confused: **confizzled**

Drefish99
05-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Someone is trying to poison you. Trying to make you drink bleach. :nododgy:

Nader
05-22-2007, 01:28 AM
you wouldn't believe the chemicals that are absorbed into fruit/veggies via pesticides.

But there are also VERY small amounts of chemicals in your fruit......so either you have a hyper-sensitive smeller, or a grocery-store stockman put your banananananas in bleach.

STRIKEFIRST
05-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Sprayed floor cleaner near the fruit?

bamf-hacker
05-22-2007, 05:21 AM
Rats... he foiled my plan.

AARRGGHHHHH

Chlorine is good for you, cleans out the pipes

leed
05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
You spelled banana wrong.

Every single time.

:grin:

Drefish99
05-22-2007, 12:41 PM

Every single time.

What do you expect. He's Canadian.

DRAGON
05-22-2007, 03:21 PM

Every single time.

Teh smell hit meh like a chlorine bomb and left me senseless, I had a twitch, I got an education in Cannaddaadia, my 'n' typing finger hurts, I had Chiquita on my mind, spelling nazi's suck.......oh crap, brain farts hurt too :o

I'm eating another bananna....um :rolleyes: ....you know.....right now from the same bunch and this one smells like a....bananna - :confused:

vwjimmy
05-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Well, first the Department Of Ag sprayed your banana with several chemicals to prevent the possible introduction of the furious "Chiquita Moth"....
Second, the DOD radiated the banana to check for the presence of any "heavy" metals known to exist in foreign fruits....
Third, the DEA inspected your banana with "classified" chemicals testing for any controlled substances known to be smuggled into the US by poor banana growers worldwide....
Lastly, Homeland Security bathed your banana in "Banana Scented" Clorox to kill any types of biological weapons that might endanger your health as a North American....

Theheroguy
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM
qft man the other day my apple just fell apart when I was eating it

DRAGON
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Well now that all that has been explained; I'm now eating a bowl of frosted corn flakes and wished I saved the bananna for the flakes. I looked in teh box and GOT A FREE SHREK KNIGHT LIGHT!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! :dancingman: <-----DRAGON does dance....... It has a bracket to hang the light on your ear. Yep, the light's turned on and hanging from my ear right now. Lemme ask another question: why do they hang these things from your ear? I'm confizzled - :confused:

vwjimmy
05-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Well, Dreamworks SKG, in conjunction with Dolby Labs, the NSA and the CIA, developed a subliminal messenging system that works by vibrating the NPN stem of a LED making a suggestion that is audible to only your subconcious, in this case prompting you to pay full price for both your Corn Flakes and any and all Dreamworks motion pictures you may ever see in your lifetime....
When sucessful the NSA intends to market, through an offshore shell company, a new cell phone backlight that uses far less power than the LEDs now in production.....

Note: Highly classified Drago....can I have my Pizza now? ;)

Hoppy11
05-22-2007, 07:15 PM
I love the random drago threads.