PDA

View Full Version : Something fell out of the Trigger Assembly

Sinsemillia
05-21-2007, 05:19 PM
i charged the marker with air, cocked it, started taking a few shots(just air), a small metal bracket sorta shaped like a E or a F, with a small hole in it, fell from the trigger, also a small black spring. I did not see any pins fall out. The marker does not cock anymore, it appears that whatever connected the trigger to the striker seal is no longer there, thus not completing the recock. I'm new to this marker and have no manual(nor does the manaul show you any trigger assembly views) so i was wondering if anybody knew what fell out and knew how to re-assebmly the trigger or had some photos of a intact trigger.... both would help thanks! i have been waiting to b,reak down the trigger ass. (i.e. take out the pins, because i wanna see how it looks back together, hence the pictures) Thanks for the help!

vwjimmy
05-21-2007, 05:49 PM
The piece that you have is the sear...it is the piece that holds the striker and releases it when you pull the trigger...you are missing the pin that holds it in place, and the spring you have is the sear spring....
I will try to find you a pic...

Edit: This Sonix manual has a cutaway pic of the sear assy:
Sonix pdf (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/spyder_sonix.pdf)
And here is the Ultimate Mech Trigger Page:
Otters Trigger Page (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/trigger.html)

Sinsemillia
05-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Your awesome...

After i sent that first post... i realized that i my mr-1 was never shipped with that pin, and i tinkered with trigger and got the sear to hold and release the striker via the trigger.... so yah all i need to get is a pin.... thank you so much for the cut away pdf. Now to the pin, can i get these kind of pins at a hardware store, or should i order a spyder repair kit? thanks again!

Trip
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
take the trigger with you to the hardware store, if your in luck they might have some sort of pin that will fit, if not then try wire, nails etc.

oldironmudder
07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Call Kingman & tell them. Ive never had problems with their CS & they ship back very fast.