PDA

View Full Version : Which Gun

fwgericke
05-21-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey Guys please help me out with this

Not sure which to get,

More suggestions would be welcome but in the price range of these markers
please.

Please take into consideration how the markers compare on features from stock and upgradeability as well.

Thanks in advance

Jegger24
05-21-2007, 06:10 AM
That's pretty broad... about a $400-$700 range. My vote is for a PM6 with UL frame...it is in that price range and you can find them! :D

tater_salad
05-21-2007, 10:06 AM
:yeahthat:

Ego's ftl.

Oscum Guy
05-21-2007, 12:13 PM
ego is most expensive so probly is the best.

pbfreak3221
05-21-2007, 12:39 PM
ego is most expensive so probly is the best.
No... Expensive doesn't always mean it's better, also it depends on skill but I won't get into that. Out of those I would probably say either for for a PMR with the UL frame, or the PM6 with the UL frame.

fwgericke
05-21-2007, 01:32 PM
you dont think it would be a good idea to get a marker like the fusion??

Mr.Untouchable
05-21-2007, 02:55 PM
The fusions arent bad, but for the money, i'd say go with a PMR or PM6 with an UL on either. The PMR is a beast outta the box, and it will save you some cash too.

Maxx-Damage
05-21-2007, 03:10 PM
PMR, then buy the upgrades u want with the $$$$$ left over. That sound good to moi.

Theheroguy
05-21-2007, 04:21 PM
used pm6 with ul
thats what im looking atin the future

timbertiger20
05-21-2007, 04:34 PM
None.......Borg will smoke them all with better efficiency :)

Ace24
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
None.......Borg will smoke them all with better efficiency :)
...and speed. I'm pretty sure weight too. They are light, fast, efficient, and sleek looking. The DP Fusion looks alot like it, only the Fusion is a F.A.S.O.R.

I like to call it the Borg's little brother.

Etek is my vote... although you can get a Timmy for less and will essentially do the same thing.

ProFalcon
05-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Fusion Hands down. i own one and it is amazing. fast, efficient, pretty light, and accurate. needs no ups out of the box. stock barrel is better than freak kits, and the reg just needs breaking in. tons of board options (raming 25bps, psp ramping, fullauto, semi) tourney legal of course. decent grips, bolt, ram, and ASA, but if you want to upgrade you can. tons of colour options, not made of plastic, locking feedneck, and THE BEST customer service around. no question, hands down, final answer.

Ace24
05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Fusion Hands down. i own one and it is amazing. fast, efficient, pretty light, and accurate. needs no ups out of the box. stock barrel is better than freak kits, and the reg just needs breaking in. tons of board options (raming 25bps, psp ramping, fullauto, semi) tourney legal of course. decent grips, bolt, ram, and ASA, but if you want to upgrade you can. tons of colour options, not made of plastic, locking feedneck, and THE BEST customer service around. no question, hands down, final answer.
My friend just picked one up with my advice. He tried my T-1 and fell in love with the simplicity, and the feel, so I told him about the Fusion. Essentially the exact same thing, only with a different style body and weight.