PDA

View Full Version : Could paintball be in my blood?

pbfreak3221
05-20-2007, 02:48 PM
So my curiosity started when I first became interested in watching tournament paintball on Television. My first match I saw a dynasty game, and was intrigued when I saw a player with Greenspan on the rear of the Jersey. My name is Eli Greenspan, and I was instantly interested.
I knew that my Dad, had lost contact with one half of his family due to his great grandfather being dissowned by the family, so I finally got around to emailing Ryan Greenspan to ask him if he knew anything about his great grandparents history. He responded saying that if I gave him the names he will try to find out. I am know anxiously awaiting his response, and cannot wait.
I don't know what I'll do if I find out were related, but I just thought that it would be cool, because you never know.

marvin-martian
05-20-2007, 02:51 PM
wow, thats pretty sweet. i hope it turns out that youre right.

leed
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
That'd be pretty tight.

My last name is Lee. I have a slight relation to Bruce Lee. My dad went to highschool with him in China. :D

newkid
05-20-2007, 03:46 PM
that would be cool

HelpDeskHustler
05-20-2007, 04:05 PM
That'd be pretty tight.

My last name is Lee. I have a slight relation to Bruce Lee. My dad went to highschool with him in China. :D
i know a kid that looks dead on like bruce lee but can't really own anyone like bruce lee can.

yod3r
05-20-2007, 05:45 PM
That'd be pretty tight.

i lol'd at that

Ace24
05-20-2007, 08:56 PM
That'd be pretty tight.

I know like 20 Asian kids with the last name Lee. They also claim the same thing. (Not the school part though)

I found out like 4 years ago that I'm related to Mike Dunham of the Pittsburg Penguins... that made me excited.

durrell
05-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Andy Griffith is my great great uncle.

badlandsrox
05-20-2007, 09:20 PM
My dad...

Is my dad...

Ace24
05-20-2007, 09:26 PM
My dad...

Is my dad...
Uh I deff thought he was my dad...

Theheroguy
05-21-2007, 01:21 PM
really are the crazy canuck badlands

marvin-martian
05-21-2007, 01:36 PM
badlands, on many forums that is considered spamming. please dont add so much space between lines.

and dont quote it people.

clickclicksplat
05-21-2007, 04:28 PM
I know like 20 Asian kids with the last name Lee. They also claim the same thing. (Not the school part though)

I found out like 4 years ago that I'm related to Mike Dunham of the Pittsburg Penguins... that made me excited.

Ewwww, penguins!

^Caps fan :D

Theheroguy
05-22-2007, 05:38 PM
find anything yet? also are you still addicted to those watermelon slushes?

newkid
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Andy Griffith is my great great uncle.
whoa that is kickass

pbfreak3221
05-22-2007, 07:08 PM
find anything yet? also are you still addicted to those watermelon slushes?
Well, I just emailed Ryan a list of the portion of my family, that generations back was dissowned. He informed me that he would ask his parents, and other relatives for any known information. And to answer the second part, I do like watermelon slushes, but anything with watermelon, that doesn't have that bad processed fake taste, is amazing.