PDA

View Full Version : Well I am leaving....

Muddytaco
05-19-2007, 01:25 PM
For a cruise to the Western Caribbean:D

Well time has finally came to hit Montego Bay, Jamaica....Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico.

I'll be back next sunday night.

Only down side to the cruise is I have to leave my english bulldog behind, hope she has fun at doggy camp.

P.S.
I would of loaned out all my guns while I was gone but nobody said anything:dodgy:

tater_salad
05-19-2007, 01:44 PM
You do know what they do to dogs at doggy camp.:rolleyes:

They

Take care of them as far as I know. But man your lucky my parents go on like four cruises a year and never take me.:( I hear they are funn though.:)

HelpDeskHustler
05-19-2007, 01:48 PM
I hope by doggy camp you don't mean a "pet hotel" aka temporary pound. The one near us got shut down after someone found that they don't adequately check for bordello and that small dogs were becoming very ill... like cough up blood ill. Neighbors had their dog in before it was shut down, they're still at the vet. Best of luck on the cruise (with all the cruise incidents now a days) and I hope that they take care of your doggy. OH, and don't let me ruin your vacation before you go... I'm just like that.

Theheroguy
05-19-2007, 02:55 PM
don't get attacked by pirates and have fun

newkid
05-19-2007, 08:41 PM
don't get attacked by pirates and have fun
:yeahthat: :nododgy:

Hoppy11
05-20-2007, 10:09 AM
The next time you spend money and do something really cool, or buy something sweet, just keep it to yourself lol :p

I wish I was going.. have always wanted to go on a cruise but my family never wants to.

Have fun.

leed
05-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Good riddance, I never liked you anyways. FREAK.

:p

Muddytaco
05-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Made it back in today, took 4.5 hours to get off the ship:rolleyes:

Let me just say......BEST.VACATION.EVER!!!!!!!

I'll post pics and more details about the stops later once I unpack.

leed
05-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Wow, four and a half hours to get off the ship? What'd you do/What happened?

Muddytaco
05-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Had to go in order they called you, we where like 2nd to last.....got in the port at 7 am and stepped off the ship around 11:30.....in my truck and on the way home around 12:45....very long and boring process.

MVS1
05-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Glad you made it back in 1 piece, is Montego Bay still a Sh*t hole... I guess the waterfalls where cool but the town it's self was mostly shanty shacks and REALLY hostle prostitutes...Long story :D:D:D

Muddytaco
05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Glad you made it back in 1 piece, is Montego Bay still a Sh*t hole... I guess the waterfalls where cool but the town it's self was mostly shanty shacks and REALLY hostle prostitutes...Long story :D:D:D

lol ya pretty much, houses were made from like 80 pieces of plywood picked up on the side of the road...we took a tour bus to the waterfalls which was 2 hours each way so by the time we climbed and got back it was just about time to get back on.....hated shopping there b/c the store owners were up in your face the whole time you where in the store.

HelpDeskHustler
05-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Msv, probably should edit, thats considered filter dodging, also we have time for your hostile hooker story.
Taco, I can't believe you didn't know it took 4.5 hours to get off the boat lol. It took us like 3 pre 9/11 and we were on the gold plan (leave before the nubs)

MR2 Woodsballer
05-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Good to hear you made it back. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jegger24
05-27-2007, 04:14 PM
:yeahthat:

Welcome back!