PDA

View Full Version : Polar Bear Plunge

xtraking
01-28-2006, 06:35 AM
http://somdplunge.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=145612
Well guys im about to go in a little to the Polar Bear Plunge. All money goes to Special Olympics, and so many people are there like 3-4 thousand people! Its so much fun, you just run into the chesapeake bay which is ike 34 degrees right now i think, and then you et back out dry off and then eat, go to all the vendors, its a great time!

Wish me luck!

covert24
01-28-2006, 06:37 AM
lol thats sick. 34*. Well Goodluck im sure thats gonna be Shweet:waytogo:

~shocktheman~
01-28-2006, 06:42 AM
Thats awesome! I've actually unintentionally done something similar though. Friends and I were walking on a frozen over creek in the winter I fell through the ice up to my waste and had to walk all the way home(over a mile) soaking wet:( Besides being cold it was at night and pretty windy. Anyways have fun though

03TiburonGT
01-28-2006, 11:35 AM
I've always wanted to do that! I'm planning on it next year, let me know how it goes.

xtraking
01-28-2006, 07:36 PM
It was awesome!! I went in not once, not twice, but three times!! After the third time i had no air in me and yeah you know how it feels when your jewels get very cold :( BUt yeah soo much fun!! Raised over 1 million dollars!!

Dave

JDubalo7
01-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Thats awesome! I've actually unintentionally done something similar though. Friends and I were walking on a frozen over creek in the winter I fell through the ice up to my waste and had to walk all the way home(over a mile) soaking wet:( Besides being cold it was at night and pretty windy. Anyways have fun though

thats happend to me lol, but i tried getting out buy grabbing a tree but the tree fell down. it sucked