PDA

View Full Version : vs2

spyder_4ever
05-19-2007, 06:52 AM
im some what new to paintballing i've been doing it for about a year and i have a spyder rodeo pretty stock except for a new barrel and i was looking into buying a vs2 or a electra.. i read in a magazine that you should used compressed air instead of co2.. is there anything that previous vs2 owners liked or didnt like about the gun becuase i have a pretty tight budget and i want it to last for a while.

clickclicksplat
05-19-2007, 07:34 AM
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4859/

DRAGON
05-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Yes, it is highly suggested to use HPA only on the VS2 & VS3. They're nice because they run at lower pressures than any other Spyder's, come with a regulator and have a newly patented valve. Very little recoil. They are a bit more finicky than the other Spyder's as well -

There will be a VS1 available next month in green and a dark blue color. They are not LP nor have a reg or the new valve system. They do have the same board and eyes that the other VS's have. They can be run on C02 or HPA -

If you can afford HPA, I'd suggest the VS2. It basically gives you all you'd want in a Spyder with very little room for upgrade needs -

spyder_4ever
05-19-2007, 05:19 PM
ya im friends with the guy at the dive shop and he said hed fill it up for me for like 2 buks