PDA

View Full Version : When claus' opinions are pushed aside...

claustrophobia9
01-28-2006, 06:48 AM
i dont know if it happened alot here, but every now and then ill get some kid shoving the ps3's cell proccessor in my face as an arguement that the system is better... well id like to say "i hate to say i told you so" to them, but id be lying cuz id love every second.

heres your study:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

too boring didnt click? xbox 360 pwns ps3 in almost every catagory, save ps3's godly streamed floating point. just thought some people might appreciate this highly persuasive article over my constant banter.

*EM1-Master*
01-28-2006, 09:32 AM
...didn't you used to be a PS3 fanboy? Haha

DJ Katt RMX
01-28-2006, 09:34 AM
i'm just sick of hearing your raving about the xbox 360. get over it, its a game system, not your child that might win the special olympics.

Xecutiv3
01-28-2006, 06:00 PM
So much for the "Next Gen", PS3 is overshadowed by 360 in performance, and 360 is one of the most problematic console systems that has ever come out. There's still the Revolution which has no competition, since Sony and Microsoft decided to disregard it.

geeZus
01-28-2006, 06:52 PM
There's still the Revolution which has no competition, since Sony and Microsoft decided to disregard it.
That's because Nintendo decided to disregard customers over 12. :dodgy:

phatphil
01-28-2006, 07:16 PM
That's because Nintendo decided to disregard customers over 12. :dodgy:
QFMFT! Seriously though... I remember this sweet South Park racing game for the 64, god that game was so bad ass...

WhatThaSmurf
01-28-2006, 07:25 PM
that was on ps1 too, it was very fun

Nader
01-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Well, the article was done by Microsoft, so of course there's alot of bias....but it does look like the 360's going to come out on top...performace wise.

Xecutiv3
01-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Its a shame that Playstation had to buy out Nintendo's Resident Evil 4 agreement just so they could make more money, not like they dont already have a few billion dollars stashed away

geeZus
01-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Nintendo sucks, the only shame is that they won't stop making systems.

Nintendo hasn't done anything right since Goldeneye.

QAZ123
01-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Mega Man anniversary collection > Any game ever made!
Mega Man X collection > any game ever made except for Mega Man anniversary collection

JB :cool:

Wasted_Karma
01-28-2006, 11:15 PM

QFT!!!:up:

DFSniper
01-29-2006, 09:16 AM
QFMFT! Seriously though... I remember this sweet South Park racing game for the 64, god that game was so bad ass...

i got the one where you have to pee on the snowballs and throw em at turkeys... thats a hard game!

DJ Katt RMX
01-29-2006, 10:11 AM
Its a shame that Playstation had to buy out Nintendo's Resident Evil 4 agreement just so they could make more money, not like they dont already have a few billion dollars stashed away
they bought it out, because they beleived noone should have to buy a crappy system to play one good game. sony saved all R.E fans on that one. I myself have a game cube for two reasons, and two reasons alone-

Legend of zelda, and Sonic the Hedgehog

ttink
01-29-2006, 10:48 AM
i'm just sick of hearing your raving about the xbox 360. get over it, its a game system, not your child that might win the special olympics.
QFT man....

MatthewTheTheif
01-29-2006, 11:45 AM
katt, im with you, i know its stupid, but ill buy any nintendo system if a zelda game is on it, it might sound stupid, but i love nintendo

claustrophobia9
01-29-2006, 04:35 PM
im just saying that im right... plus every1 knows my superior genes would spawn a super child that would win everything in every single event in and out of the specail olympics including the chuck norris battle. oh, and resident evil is no longer on a deal with sony to release on playstations before other consoles.. xbox 360 has that too.

Xecutiv3
01-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Im kinda glad Gamecube didnt do that great. If it had, then i wouldnt have gotten into paintball. All those good memories cant be replaced by any video game. I dont need a 360 as long as i have a working Spyder, a full hopper, a full tank, and my friends

durrell
01-29-2006, 07:02 PM

Dude I played Goldeneye so much..never could beat the Cradle level..I got so mad everytime I fell off of that stupid pole thingy..:mad:

Nader
01-29-2006, 07:23 PM
I didn't play a single level of Goldeneye...just the multi-player ones with my friends...it was dope.

DJ Katt RMX
01-30-2006, 01:40 AM
im just saying that im right... plus every1 knows my superior genes would spawn a super child that would win everything in every single event in and out of the specail olympics including the chuck norris battle. oh, and resident evil is no longer on a deal with sony to release on playstations before other consoles.. xbox 360 has that too.

yes, but you obsess yourself over being right about anything you think up, and in almost every case, noone really cares- the matter here is that xbox 360 is out, has badass games, and is going to be untouchable for the games that they put out for the system. in fact, i don't beleive anyone on this forum argued about either system being better except you.

reason I'll buy XB360:

DOA 4
Eldor Scrolls, oblivion
Condemned
Silent Hill 5
halo 3

Reason i'll buy PS3:

the new metal gear solid game
any final fantasy 7 sequals they might try
and some others i can't think of right now

claustrophobia9
01-30-2006, 01:16 PM
w/e, i get it alot, but have poor memory when it comes to relating coversations with people, so i just bring everything up everywhere to make sure. besides, the sharing of opinions and facts between people is how you build on what you know.

G-Man!
01-31-2006, 12:15 AM
360 is the most ridiculous system i've seen come out to date. It can go to hell. I can't wait for ps3 and the revolution just because I hate that microsoft is making a game system. Microsoft puts out gay games anyways, the only good thing to come out of them is age of empires...and I guess halo :dodgy:

DJ Katt RMX
01-31-2006, 12:48 PM
hes a fan boy /\

claustrophobia9
01-31-2006, 01:30 PM
360 is the most ridiculous system i've seen come out to date. It can go to hell. I can't wait for ps3 and the revolution just because I hate that microsoft is making a game system. Microsoft puts out gay games anyways, the only good thing to come out of them is age of empires...and I guess halo :dodgy:
so what you are saying is that you hate America because companies here are allowed to produce products of a not so different nature from what they sell before producing it and sell them to customers who have a choice to buy them or not.... think about it.

QAZ123
02-01-2006, 12:27 PM
I can't get past the first level of Bionic Commando! It's pretty hard!

I beat Contra though! I used the Game Genie cheat code!

JB.

leed
02-01-2006, 01:09 PM
I can't get past the first level of Bionic Commando! It's pretty hard!

I beat Contra though! I used the Game Genie cheat code!

JB.

That's so random JB.. oh well.

If you ask me, SEGA FTW! Anyways, I can't really afford the time or money to play videogames. Even if I did, instead of playing Halo, I'd rather play paintball.

IMO, Halo and games of that sort get boring after a while, and so I prefer online computer games like Starcraft and such.

SPEAKING of which, has anyone read about the article in Popular Science (I think), they are going to add in videogames as an Olympic Event. Just like any other event, they would take the best Starcraft and Halo players of each country, and put them up against each other. But I'm not positive about this. So don't quote me on it.