PDA

View Full Version : Howzit!!!!! From Thailand

big_daddy_d
05-17-2007, 02:03 AM
Hey all been off the boards for about 3 weeks now due to being in Thailand :D, It's been a fun trip and being in the field with Marines solidified everything I thought about them after watching Jar head. I have 3 days in bangkok now and will post some pictures after I get back to Hawaii on Sunday. I cant beleive it I can see Muay Thai kickboxing every night on TV :D:D:D:D

STRIKEFIRST
05-17-2007, 05:48 AM
Have fun man...just watch out for the stuff ajax won't take away!

big_daddy_d
05-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Have fun man...just watch out for the stuff ajax won't take away!
LOL I don't plan on returning to the US with any gifts that keep on giving. I'm having a blast out here but missing my family like crazy. 3 weeks is a pretty long time to be away short term. Now if I con only figure out why the shower in my hotel room only comes up to shoulder level...

bamf-hacker
05-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Awesome man. Bring us back something fun :)

STRIKEFIRST
05-17-2007, 06:35 AM
LOL I don't plan on returning to the US with any gifts that keep on giving. I'm having a blast out here but missing my family like crazy. 3 weeks is a pretty long time to be away short term. Now if I con only figure out why the shower in my hotel room only comes up to shoulder level...

On your knees big daddy!!!

HelpDeskHustler
05-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Awesome man. Bring us back something fun :)
Didn't Angelina Jolie do that? :rolleyes:

Ace24
05-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Now if I con only figure out why the shower in my hotel room only comes up to shoulder level...
How tall are you? lmao.

Didn't Angelina Jolie do that? :rolleyes:

HA!

big_daddy_d
05-17-2007, 05:24 PM
starting to think it's cause asian folks are shorter, I'm about average 6 feet even. Oh well after going without hot showers for 2 weeks i'll live with the water only hitting below the shoulders...

vwjimmy
05-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice D! Wish I could catch some fights live there!
Boy, life is treating you bad isen't it....stationed on Oahu, trips to Thailand.....
:)

big_daddy_d
05-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Nope life can''t be much better lol, spent two weeks in the field with the marines and got to shoot a bunch of weapons and now enjoying the downtime in Bangkok. Off to take a bunch of pics today :D