PDA

View Full Version : Requesting of your prayers.

Mr.Untouchable
05-15-2007, 04:38 PM
This may be a stretch, and if any mods feel it needs to be removed, by all means do so.

But, a teammate, and good friend of mine's Step-father died last night. I was at the house when it happened.

He (his step dad) had just got home, and his wife had just left to get groceries, and I was actually in the back yard playing with his two little kids and my friend. He told us he was going to wash is car, and if we needed him to come get him. Well not five minutes later his five year old son ran around the house to find his dad on the ground, shaking and blue. He naturally screamed, so I came running around the house to find the same.

My friend happened to know CPR, so he started it and I ran inside to find a phone. The paramedics showed up, and took over, but I remember his blueberry blue face, and his eyes rolled back into his head. He still had a pulse, and he was breathing.

At around nine last night, I was hanging around my buddy's house, calming him down, and we recieved a phone call from his mom stating that his step-father had died. There was nothing they could do for him.

The man, who was only 31, was the father of a 5 year old son, and a 4 year old daughter, and the step-father of my 15 year old friend.

So I ask you all to keep them in your prayers, and if you would like names or more info, please send me a PM.

Thank you all very much,
Shaine

Hossy
05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
hes in my prayers