PDA

View Full Version : Old school kusa'ers.. you remember a guy..

QAZ123
05-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Ya'll remember a guy that used to be on kusa. He lived in Illinois I think close to Chicago. Had a ton of markers. I remember one being a rasta Angel. I know he had a sick Viking. Probably at the time had a DM4 which was "top of the line". Had a bunch of others. Pretty sure he was younger. Everybody always wondered how he could afford all of them somebody I think maybe dre explained why. Can't remember much.

Just curious. I don't think he ever signed back on from the change.

JB.

marvin-martian
05-15-2007, 04:58 PM
i defiantly remember that rasta angel, and there have been a couple sick vikings on these boards. i cant remember this guys name though, and its bugging me.

A&H - older, more of a gun hoarder than a high end collector
katt - i forget what he shot, but it wasnt this
emagwhore - shot mags
*name is blanking* - this sweet purple imp
justin - didnt have the rasta

colonel_moo
05-15-2007, 05:07 PM
i do remember that guy. his first post was in the NPOTM or something, and he was flamming all the guns in there, then at the end of the post he said something like "well i guess since you guys shoot spyders, these guns must be amazing."

it wasnt whyytrash was it?

Live2Play
05-15-2007, 05:11 PM
wasn't it paintballbuddy22?

QAZ123
05-15-2007, 07:26 PM
wasn't it paintballbuddy22?

I think that's it!

Why I just decided to think about him I have no idea lol!

JB.

durrell
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah..that was paintballbuddy. He had sick guns like a fully chrome teardrop Cocker, DM4, Rasta Angel, among many others..lol.

timmyshoota
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
He was a rich kid. He was The Cheat's friend. There's another OG that hasn't been seen in awhile. Wonder what happened to him, he hasn't posted here in months.

QAZ123
05-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah Cheat71 he's the one that explained how/why he had all of them.

IBBAGGOTS.. just thought of him. ZOMG $1200 shocker for sale it's a steal!:rolleyes:

I miss the old threads just to search them. I remember one time going all the way back to Sac's first post. At one point he wanted to trade his spyder for a tippmann with a flatline lol.

durrell
05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
lol I miss the old forums..so many cool kids there.

Anyone remember Paintshot? HAHAHA.

vikingshadow
05-16-2007, 03:38 AM
Yeah - paintballpuddy. He had some good guns - never saw the flaming stuff you mentioned though.

KATT got on a few months ago, something about becoming a dad, then disappeared.

A&H is from Oklahoma, I think - got made mod, then disappeared. That guy had more guns than Kingman.

IBBAGGOTS has been here under many other names...

Didn't emagwhore turn to Timmys later on?

I think Justin had an EM1, didn't he?

Lots of people have disappeared over the last couple of years - still see them on othe forums though.

Moe
05-16-2007, 05:44 AM
I think I might have played w/ that rich kid one of the times all of us chitowners got together. Can't remember though.

shunut
05-16-2007, 05:53 AM
I remember a couple of the guys you guys are talking about. I remember their markers but would have never put a name to the markers. That was back in the good ole days.

Team Ramrod
05-16-2007, 11:17 AM
I remember them all, and if memory serves correctly, Katt shot a Mag. The others seem right too.