PDA

View Full Version : question re: Board

QuiGonKen
05-14-2007, 04:22 PM
so i was playing at a big game in the woods: piranhastan 7 :) : and MR.2 was workin great, i found no probs....

then.,

when i wanted to make a rush and flip to full auto i noticed that i was still shooting in semi...

no matter where i flip the switch to (full, burst or semi) i still shoot in semi..the color on the led light also stays green when i flip it to the different modes

does anyone know why this is happening and what i can do to fix it?

thanks
-Ken

Jegger24
05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Check to make sure the jumper on the board is secure...it is the tournament lock to prevent you from changing modes like that.

QuiGonKen
05-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Check to make sure the jumper on the board is secure...it is the tournament lock to prevent you from changing modes like that.

oooo...coolage ill chek thanks

Glasher
05-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Actually that his your prob I saw this prob on many other forum and it's the jumper

MR2 Woodsballer
05-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Take off your left grip and you should see a little plastic piece floating around inside there somewhere, put it back over the 2 naked prongs and it will be back to normal. It has come off on me in play also.

MR2 Woodsballer
05-15-2007, 05:36 PM
It did it again today.

QuiGonKen
05-15-2007, 10:07 PM
yup yup found it put it back lol good stuff at least i know i didnt break anything :D
thanks for help guys

Barricuda
05-15-2007, 11:01 PM
i have that problem also...what i did (i dont recomend it) is slightly bent the prongs away from eachother to create tentison enough to hole the jumper (works well)

Docc
05-20-2007, 01:06 PM
This is a fantastic forum!!!

My MR2 decided to go semi on me yesterday after a long day of paintballing. As I was getting ready to pack up I noticed that my MR2 was only shooting in semi mode. Right away I knew how to fix the problem thanks to this thread.

Thanks for your help!