PDA

View Full Version : solenoid tray

Oscum Guy
05-14-2007, 12:37 PM
alright on my second spimmy i am using a spyder stock board from an e99 avant. dont flame, this is a cheap operation and i know i can get it to work. i cannot fit the
huge spyder board, the noid and the battery in my extra trigger frame. so i have some options: mount the battery outside (temporary untill i get something else), i can buy a solenoid tray (what i want to do), or i can try to mount and use an eclipse cocker noid cover.

im leaning toward the solenoid tra on this. the question is: Is there, and if, what solenoid tray from which gun will fit a spyder body/ timmy frame.

Critical
05-14-2007, 12:46 PM
The only solenoid tray I could find was for an impulse.

Oscum Guy
05-14-2007, 04:24 PM
i found an imp one to. do you think it would work?

shunut
05-14-2007, 06:12 PM
I say wait and buy a Timmy board. You will not be able to adjust you dwell with the stock Spyder board therefore you will not be able to control the solenoid properly. Whats the point of converting to a Spimmy if you aren't going to get the functions that a Timmy board give you. All you would really be doing is lowering the operating pressure. You can do that without converting it to a Spimmy and get basically the same results. I personally think its a waste of time.

What Timmy frame are you using?

Oscum Guy
05-14-2007, 06:21 PM
the ac rx that i replaced on my first spimmy. my timmy boards dont hAVE DWELL CONTROL AND WORK FINE? sry for caps.

on my first spimmy i have another ac rx frame but with flames and a different trigger. i got it for $70 bidding on ebay, whereas the fiirst time i got it $109 buy it now from the same people- the manufactures.