PDA

View Full Version : Electronic MR! PROBLEM

speedemon
05-14-2007, 10:39 AM
i have a mr1 with the electronic rocking trigger. My question is saturday while playing my gone stopped firing and would just click when you hit the trigger. I cleaned the gun and it worked fine for a little while then it did the same thing and i cleaned it and it was fine. all the orings were fine. What could cause this

MR2 Woodsballer
05-14-2007, 10:40 AM
did you recock it?

VS3 Sniper
05-14-2007, 10:44 AM
do u have a anti chop bolt?

Ace24
05-14-2007, 11:04 AM
My first question is if the bolt would uncock and stay uncocked or if it was stuck cocked.

If it was stuck cocked, you most likely have a problem with your sear releasing the ram. If the sear isn't releasing the ram, you probably have a bad battery/low battery power and the sear isn't getting enough power to release. Check your battery first.

If it wouldn't recock, sear's not catching the ram and gun is burping.

Alien
05-14-2007, 12:58 PM
If it wouldn't recock, sear's not catching the ram and gun is burping.[/QUOTE]

If it doing this what can we do to solve this problem?

new_Faction64
05-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Have you made sure it's oiled properly (specifically oiled the ASA).

Ace24
05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
If it wouldn't recock, sear's not catching the ram and gun is burping.

If it doing this what can we do to solve this problem?[/QUOTE]
Replace the sear spring, or... (forgot the other way...)

speedemon
05-17-2007, 01:55 PM
the gun was still cocked it would just click and yes i still have the stock bolt. I have played with the new trigger before but it never did this. I clean and oil the gun every time I play but i never put oil in the gun where the co2 plugs in is that wrong? do they make a better bolt to fit the mr1? I just put a brand new battery in it and it was fully charged the night before and the battery light never came on.