PDA

View Full Version : This years '07 S7 take.........

DRAGON
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Seems the Super7 Tampa is thinning more every year. Less vendors, less people than preceding years. Don't know about the team count but there were some pretty good teams like Dynasty and the lot there. Thing that was odd was the Evil tent wasn't there. PMI or now KEE is based out of St Petersburg which is just a few minutes from Tampa. I normally get exceptional deals on Ultra Evil from a friend that works for them but didn't see him there this year.....SUCKS! -

Anyway, this is my take this year. Spent a lil more than I expected but figure what I saved on the Bawls($10 a case) may have been absorbed by the other item which I actually got a pretty good deal on. BTW, Bawls has 2 new flavors now, cherry and sugar free. Don't like the cherry at all and didn't even waste my time trying the sugar free though that was $5 a case. Here's this weekend's take..........

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/dbn71mgd/07Super7-9.jpg

Almost makes me feel like it's Christmas again lol -

vikingshadow
05-13-2007, 02:48 PM
I just finished watching Dynasty win it on the live feed....not bad coverage today.

Hey, looks like a PMR there! Another one enters the fold? Can't wait to hear your take on it.

Man, one of these days I'm gonna have to try that Bawls stuff....

Paradox313
05-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Man, one of these days I'm gonna have to try that Bawls stuff....

:eek: :eek: :eek: Vike, your married!

I have to get my hands on a PMR, i might buy one later in this year if i like them.

Maxx-Damage
05-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Nice, nothing like a new gun, some drinks, stickers, and catalogs?....

DRAGON
05-13-2007, 03:32 PM
....... and catalogs?....

Not catalogs but work mats. The new catalogs are red. I've been using my teensie mouse pad for a work pad when I tech my markers. These will come in real handy -

Ya Vik, needed a change from Spyder's since I have a ton of them and nothing ever seems to go wrong with them. Maybe the PMR will challenge me with things I'll actually have to think about. I have a bunch of ND stuff coming from them so I'm not even opening the box till I get them -

Theheroguy
05-13-2007, 04:10 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Vike, your married!

ewww...

nice take dragon

vikingshadow
05-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Eww - I thought someone would think something similar to that when I was typing it out, too. I think I threw up a little in my mouth...."Hey, buddy! Why don't you try some Bawls? They're AWESOME!" Yech!

Well, with the PMR's it's a bit of hit and miss. Some people have absolutely NO issues with them. Some have a little trouble, while others have a lot. I have a tiny issue with a persistant leak that happens everytime I lube it. I get it taken care of every single time, but it's a thorn in my side. Last time, I used some Dow 55 to swell some orings on the outside of the can to get it to seal. Other than that issue, which isn't really a problem other than it happens every blessed time I lube, it's an awesome gun.

Can't wait to see it!

DRAGON
05-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Hee hee....I lied. Took it out and just had to read the manual and that segue wayed into gassing it up. I don't like the stock trigger(have a new one on the way). I don't like the trigger spring, hope there's some way to tweek that. I'm liking the ziltch recoil WOW! The barrel bore finish looks excellent. Hee hee....a sack of allen wrenches and a sack of o-rings lol. What'll they think of next? - :dodgy:

Ace24
05-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Wow Dragon... You've got alot of bawls...

I was thinking about getting a PMR today. I keep seeing them popping up at the field and keep trying every one I see because I really do like the feel. I've found the way I'd have mine as well. I don't know the names of the parts, like the specifics, but I've found a trigger I like on it, as well as barrels, feedneck, and so on. After I pick up my Cyborg this summer, I might think of getting one to fool around with. (Not that I need 4 guns...)

VS3 Sniper
05-13-2007, 07:06 PM
pm me if ur willing to sell one of those mats.

DRAGON
05-13-2007, 07:28 PM
........... (Not that I need 4 guns...)

PMR makes #12 for me. A lil obsessive perhaps? - :D

Teh mat? Don't want to sell anything -

Ace24
05-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Aw... does that mean I can't weasel a sticker or two out of you?

bigred76
05-13-2007, 10:54 PM
What about a catalog for me? :) Come on Drago, buddy ol' pal, you know you want to hook it up... ;)

Nice haul, though. I didn't even realize that S7 was having Tampa again so soon...

DRAGON
05-16-2007, 08:06 PM
The tourney was well over when you posted that Red........ :p

Some pics of the newest addition to Dragon's collection. Me tinks this is number 12 if I'm not mistaken..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pb539580ebd26e5e9c23c7c5082ba56ce/e97b7c6b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pf8d570230b40f2628e176db1782db895/e97b7b7b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p707a599f3f6d7f30eecd8bb1966fd289/e97b7a7d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p68b029a1391aaf2d14be57e66a3d9283/e97b794f.jpg

New stuff:

ND back cap -
ND Slik trigger -
ND ASA w/gauge
ND Pro Clamp top feedneck -
ND on/off buttons(adds 12fps just by installing them)
ND Spring detents -

As I stated in the other thread, I may add a barrel(though the stock barrel is great), stainless line and a q/d. I'm not sure it really needs much more. The trigger makes a world of difference. I cut around 3 loops off the trigger spring and it's much more comfortable to shoot now. I thought it'd need a drop but for some reason it feels perfect for me w/a 68/4500 the way it is. My VS needed a drop to get this same comfort zone. Haven't quite figured out why the PMR doesn't. Haven't shot paint through it but this thing's the **** thus far. I tore this down completely yesterday. Only thing I didn't take off was the noid, feedneck bottom and microswitch. No leaks Vik.....imagine that lol. The simplicity of design is great. It seemed waaaaay over lubed. I'm pretty hyped up about this one. Well....maybe it's the bawls in my hand, who knows? - :D

vikingshadow
05-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Quit playing with your bawls and go shoot some paint through it, LOL!

Looks good - I kind of want to put a guage on mine because it really sucks not knowing what my constant pressure is. And I totally agree with the drop thing - I don't know why, but it's very comfortable as it is!

HelpDeskHustler
05-17-2007, 12:50 PM
whoa... was that 10 bucks for the entire case or was it what you saved... because that much bawls can run around 50 bucks hereabouts...

Sugar-free has been out since dawn of man.
Cherry is news to me.

just got some shiz for my pmr! they're pretty dece.

Ace24
05-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Do you think you'll get a UL frame for it?

HelpDeskHustler
05-17-2007, 01:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/claustrophobia9/n1414890114_30081233_8484.jpg

I love Ul frames, I'm def. getting one... drago might... i think he likes MORE guns as opposed to MORE FOR guns.

btw no idea why i posted the pic.... i just had to.

Hob Hayward
05-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Some pics of the newest addition to Dragon's collection. Me tinks this is number 12 if I'm not mistaken..

I long for the day when I'm not sure how many guns I have...

Nice lookin PMR though.

vikingshadow
05-17-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm really liking my UL frame now. At first, I was a bit iffy, but now I feel it was a good upgrade. Simply for the fact that I have small hands and it seems that I can hold the grip much easier while shooting now. Sort of steadys my shots....

However, I hesitate to call it a necessary upgrade. It's still a good one, though!

DRAGON
05-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Funny thing Vik, it's a black Spyder 0-300psi gauge. I'm just waiting on some noobs to see that and ask me what kind of Spyder is that lol - :o

Yes Claus, ten bucks per case. Same thing happened last year. $5 a case for the sugar free(I see you didn't read the whole thread). That's why I mentioned saving around $200 on the Bawls -

I haven't even contemplated the UL frame Ace. I'll see how the plastic holds out. Looks like the same plastic I have on some of my firearms. Quite frankly, the stock frame is pretty danged comfortable -

Just recounted and only have 11 Hob. Have so many new ones it's gonna be tough deciding which 3 to take to the field with me. I LO:heart:E them all.....

HelpDeskHustler
05-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Yes Claus, ten bucks per case. Same thing happened last year. $5 a case for the sugar free(I see you didn't read the whole thread) no i read it, i just assumed you were making a reference to this: figure what I saved on the Bawls($10 a case) where it looks like the price you are reffering to his how much you saved. I would have bought more at that price. :rolleyes:

Ace24
05-18-2007, 02:12 PM
no i read it, i just assumed you were making a reference to this: where it looks like the price you are reffering to his how much you saved. I would have bought more at that price. :rolleyes:
I actually thought the same thing too.

$10 a case is amazing.

HelpDeskHustler
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I actually thought the same thing too.

$10 a case is amazing.
i count 24 per case, at $2 bucks a can you could make 480% interest.

DRAGON
05-18-2007, 06:24 PM
i count 24 per case, at $2 bucks a can you could make 480% interest.

Better yet, drink them all at 480% less a loss of funds. ;) Holds Bawls firmly in hand -

Ace24
05-18-2007, 10:58 PM
;) Holds Bawls firmly in hand -
What you do when you surf the forums is your buisness... but thats disgusting... :p

ProFalcon
05-19-2007, 07:16 PM
not trying to steal the thread, but where the heck do i get one of those gun mats? i dont really care which brand, i just need one! tired of doing teching on the workbench covered in sawdust...

DRAGON
05-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Neoprene would prolly be your best bet. Same material they make diving suits out of. You might look on the net or try a local material shop -

Ace24
05-20-2007, 01:35 AM
That might actually be a thing to look into... considering I'm a techie... and always working on my T-1. I usually just do it in my lap without a flat surface and put the screws somewhere where they wont roll or get lost... hah. :(

How much do you think Neoprene would cost? (Thinking a 12x12" cut)