PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a laptop

vikingshadow
05-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Ok, I'm testing the waters here....

I really want a good laptop, but not an expensive one. Anyone have one they want to sell? I might be convinced to even trade my Shocker for one - shocker does need a LITTLE work, but not much that I can tell. (I haven't played a game with it this year, but last I shot it, it seemed great as always!) Those of you who know it knows it's a good gun, but in case you're wondering, it's got a lot of stuff on it and is worth quite a bit. I can tell you more about it later if you want to know.

I'm looking for a laptop that has substantial memory and speed, wireless connectivity card, a good video card (to play some games possibly) the ability to play movies (not a priority, just a perk!), good resolution, not too old, good battery, is clean, at least a 15.4 size screen, all the good stuff blah blah blah. My mine objective is to use it to write, do lesson plans, connect to the internet for email - that sort of thing.

Offer up, and let me see what you have! Be kind, I'm a laptop idiot!

Hossy
05-12-2007, 12:42 PM
have a preference of a Apple or PC?
(sorry it may clear it up)
And if your online... hit me up i may have something your looking for

vikingshadow
05-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I don't know on the Apple or PC thing. Whichever is best and allows me the most versatility and practicality. Like I said, I'm a noob to laptops. I'm off and on, so it's not the best thing to get me on AIM....

bamf-hacker
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Vike hit me up... I can take care of ya.