PDA

View Full Version : custom made upgrades

jAsh
05-10-2007, 08:34 PM
hi
I have a few ideas on gun upgrades i would like to make but i would also like some feed back just incase im crazy and only think i know what im doing. Right now im playing with a maxis VL(witch i plan on trying to add a spair egrip/bolt reduction) but i m in the mist of buying a MR3.

Upgrade-in the top part of the gun where the bolt resides i plan on removing the bolt and replacing it with a a two way valve and a plastic cilnder in a spring.
how its supposet to work-hammer smash pin, air/co2 is released push the hammer back and then flows toword the twoway valve, the gas push the plastic cilinder foword blocking the air from excaping through the hopper ball is also pushed away from ballstoppers, from there on just like most other guns the gas expainding pushes the ball out the gun.

This fixs- my gun brakes alot of balls and i cant find a acs bolt for it so i think this is the nexts best i idea, and its hella heavy any waight reduction is good.

Down side- to do this im pritty sure im going to have to shave some of the in side of the gun out, so if im wrong this is a lost gun .

Motorhead
05-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Kinda lost me :cool:

Picture or a drawing of your idea would help ... a lot !!

Taillo
05-10-2007, 11:06 PM
As soon as you shave the inside of the gun, its a lost one dude, dont do that to your mr3, get a real bolt.

jAsh
05-11-2007, 12:37 PM
when i say shaving i only mean less than 1/16, and i never said i was doing that to my MR3, im doing it to my crappy maxis, the etrigger is from a friends old spyder that he broke(i had nothing to do with the braking of that gun, or any gun as of yet)im working on a pic to post so that you all have a better idea of what im saying

Nenkitsune
05-18-2007, 12:58 PM
i think, he kinda wants to make it a semi spool? i dunno, it sounds like the air that normally goes into the bolt when it's fired, goes into a ram of some sort, which is attached to a bolt of some sort, so when the air goes in it, the bolt closes and the air is expelled.

Hob Hayward
05-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah, it'd be possible to do it, but not without doing alot of work to the layout of the gun. Besides, if its a semi spoolish gun, you could just us e the same design as the tiberius tac-8. No ram, works like a mag.