PDA

View Full Version : Millenium, Viking, HPA, etc

GerbilGod7
05-10-2007, 02:27 PM
My younger brother has decided to sell his equipment due to lack of use. As such, no trades will be accepted except for the following (maybe):

-SCUBA equipment
-R/C helicopter equipment

I have four pages of good feedback over on PBN: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=120478

http://www.ackdigital.com/misc/tanks.jpg

Crossfire HP 4500psi 88ci "stubby" 5 year tank, rehydroed Jan 07
-Asking $135 shipped
Pure Energy HP 4500psi 88ci "stubby" 5 year tank, rehydroed Jan 07
-Asking $135 shipped

http://www.ackdigital.com/misc/markers.jpg

2003 Type 3 Black AKALMP Viking, S/N A01038 (on back of body)
-Humphries ("new") solenoid
-Stock stick trigger
-Clear Dye grip panels
-WAS 1.6
-CCM Clamping feedneck (gloss black)
-Shocktech long style drop forward and on/off (may part)
-This Viking has been used in tournaments, and has some minor marks/scratches in the anno. The feedneck has some scratches, and 2 of the eye cover screws have been replaced with silver screws. Some of the body screws look a little rusty, but it's only surface rust. The Viking was last used in November after previously not having been used for a year, and it shot perfectly and was chronoed to around 280 if I recall correctly. No leaks, needless to say. As always oiled with AKA oil before and after use. Very smooth and quick.
-Asking $385 shipped with the drop, macroline, and fittings.

Bob Long Millennium Spyder Body
-Fullsize Bob Long Silver Splash Millennium Body
-Top cocking Bob Long bolt with removable quick strip pin (no venturi)
-AKALMP Mitey-Max volumizer
-AKALMP Tornado valve
-AKALMP cocking slot cover
-Kapp black/silver ball detent
-Polished "heavy" hammer and stock RVA
-Palmers direct interface Stabilizer (HP) with macroline fitting and 32 Degrees 600psi gauge
-I built this super Spyder from scratch. It accepts all fullsize ("fat") Spyder internals. The body is in excellent condition, and pretty rare from what I've seen. I had a Mako Storm frame on it, but sold that separately. It's designed to run at extremely low pressure, and while playing indoor it managed to hit 240 FPS at well under 200 PSI. It may need tuning/respringing, and the hammer may need to be repolished. I WILL NOT PART anything that is currently part of the body.
-Asking $135 shipped. Do the math on the parts and you'll see it's a good deal.

Titanium "fat" Spyder striker. Will fit in the Millennium body. It's significantly lighter, so installing it it will yield less kick for higher OP.
-$25 shipped

Lapco Cocker barrel to Spyder body barrel adapter.
-$15 shipped

Lapco Bigshot Cocker barrel, 14" gloss black
-Bought with grant money, used once
-$35 shipped

JJ Performance Teflon Spyder barrel, 12" matte black
-Self cleaning teflon, good condition
-$25 shipped

-Dye Invision (black/black, clear thermal lens)
-$35 shipped, pics available

Critical
05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I'll take that J&J ceramic barrel off your hands. PM me and we'll work out the details. And, if you change your mind, I'd be interested in the Palmer's Stab, but I know you're not parting right now.

Jegger24
05-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Do you have any more pics of that Lapco cocker barrel?

VS3 Sniper
05-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Any intrest in two skateboard decks for a tank? pm me

GerbilGod7
05-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Critical: PMing you. I'm very reluctant to part the Stab, not just because it's an excellent regulator that goes well with the body, but because it's one of the few direct output regs (in that you don't need an ugly adapter to screw it into a fullsize body).

Jegger24: I can take some, what specifically would you like to see? PM me your email address and I'll send you what you want.

VS3 Sniper: Sorry, I don't skateboard.

VS3 Sniper
05-11-2007, 06:50 AM
ok free up

Jegger24
05-11-2007, 07:25 AM
PM'd ya'...free up

GerbilGod7
05-11-2007, 11:45 PM
JJ Ceramic has been sold, everything else is still available.

C'mon, you know you want the Viking... Fastest, most reliable, most efficient marker out there. Ask anyone, it's the truth.

GerbilGod7
05-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Hmm... Feel free to make some offers.

Theheroguy
05-13-2007, 03:17 PM
viking is worth more than that

Jegger24
05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Take $30 shipped for the Big Shot? :)

GerbilGod7
05-14-2007, 12:23 AM
viking is worth more than that

You're tellin' me...

I have the bigshot posted a few more places, but it's yours in a week if it's still here and you can't find an extra 5 bucks under your couch.

Hob Hayward
05-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh man how I want that BLM. I need money :(.

GerbilGod7
05-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh man how I want that BLM. I need money :(.

If you buy the BLM, think of how much money you'll SAVE by not having to buy all those sexy AKA upgrades for it

GerbilGod7
05-27-2007, 12:06 AM
New price on Viking: $350+s/h