PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Prayer Thread.

badlandsrox
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok, so on sunday night/monday morning, a canadian was either savagely beaten, or suffered a horrible accident, it is not clear which yet, at a mexican resort in cancun. This is the 5th such incident in under 2 years involving a canadian being killed or injuerd in mexico, but anyway, Jeff Toews, from grand praire alberta, was found unconcoius at the resort, where he was administerd CPR by his brother, who was informed of him by a security guard. He had been walking between his room, and the bar, multiple times that night, but didnt return this time. The police in mexico say it was a "fall from the second story", but his room was on the first story, and he was also found with no jewlery, or pants on. The family is adament that it was a beating. Anyway, he is being medi-vaced to edmonton as we speak, (hes now clinically brain dead by the way). to confirm that he is braindead, and if he is, his organs will be harvested. There is still a glimmer of hope that he can survive. So if everyone can keep him in their mind and prayers, maybe he can make it through. Oh, and by the way, he is my aunts nephew, so this is really close to my family and such.

Here, i will include a link to the news report about it:
http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStories/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V2&showbyline=True&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20070508%2fcancun_attack_0705 09

Ace24
05-09-2007, 09:32 PM
It's sickening the way people treat others. Materialism and immaturity will ruin us. It sounds like the Mexicans (No offence to any good ones) are racist/predj by the targeting of the attacks.

Very sad. :(

badlandsrox
05-10-2007, 09:53 PM
so quick update, cuz im really running late

He is braindead, so they harvested his organs, and took him off life support. Oh, and, just found out a few min ago... Today is his sons birthday:(