View Full Version : Do i Need This.....

01-27-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey im buying a zip kit and i already have a LP tank. but on the site it says u can either get the standard configuration, or u can get it without thedrop and the high pressure reg. do i need the high pressure reg??? i know i dont need the drop. because if i can get rid of those 2 itll be 124 bux.

01-27-2006, 06:46 AM
If you dont get the HP reg you will need to buy another reg like a Torp or CP or any other reg....

01-27-2006, 09:25 AM
You do have to have a reg, but you don't have to use that one. The problem with The One kits were that Dragun used funky hose connections that were smaller than normal and you had to buy adapters to use your own regulator and asa.

Not sure on the ZIP though, but I do know you can use your own. However, I can sell you a whole T1 that's got everything you need on it already. Reg, drop with on off, jambolt, qev, etc....

01-27-2006, 12:24 PM
how much u want for it? and it comes with the noid etc etc?

01-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah, it's the whole gun. Was my primary weapon until I got the shocker. Won a tournament with it and everything. It's on a thread somewhere in the BST forum...

Make an offer!