View Full Version : Remote or Otherwise

05-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Alright I have another question. Should i spend the extra money to get a remote and vest, or should i just figure out a way to make the air tank face forward (as seen on specialopspaintball.com)? I don't want to spend the extra money, but will if there is no way to switch around the airtank.

MR2 Woodsballer
05-07-2007, 03:44 PM
going remote is defently the only way to go. I did it to my mr2 and haven't looked back you take a lot of weight off the gun as well as making the gun less bulky and easier to move. I personally like to run and gun.

05-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Either way is going to have you spending some amount of money. To switch the drop, you would probably need a new drop (cause the stock one is angled) and a new asa (cause the stock one doesn't seem to be standard sized. Plus you might then need new line. Total cost, about $50-ish. weigh that against the cost of the remote and vest.

05-07-2007, 04:18 PM
u guys know any cheap but good vests, I was personally looking at Warsensor Hydration System, I just want a black vest and it fits the bill so any ideas?

05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
It's easy to make the airtank face forward...you just need a larger (further down) dropforward...and then reverse it. Pretty easy.

MR2 Woodsballer
05-07-2007, 05:23 PM
my lil brother (vs3 sniper) has a remote with a quick disconnect and a black three inch drop forward with asa I could part with for a cheap price. pm me if interested

05-11-2007, 06:15 PM
if you dont want to get a big, expensive vest, you could easily find a pack that holds two pods, and a tank. thats what i've got. i dont really play long games, so that worked out for me very well.

MR2 Woodsballer
05-11-2007, 07:36 PM
its called a redz 2+1 pack that is what i have always used

05-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I run a remote for woodsball with a 4+1 (2 pods on each side sideways and a tank in the middle vertical) and I love it!
The marker is light, and the tank is low on my back and out of the way...
My .02

05-12-2007, 09:47 PM
its called a redz 2+1 pack that is what i have always used

yeah, that's exactly what i use. its great, i love it. and on top of carrying my paint and air, i can also use any belt mounted holsters, pouches....etc.