PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can find this?

Ace24
05-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I need programming instructions on the different modes, speeds, and sound sensitivity of the Empire Reloader B2.

Is there a site that has this that I can print out?

HelpDeskHustler
05-07-2007, 01:16 PM
I need programming instructions on the different modes, speeds, and sound sensitivity of the Empire Reloader B2.

Is there a site that has this that I can print out?
made by nps... i wouldnt count on it.

Ace24
05-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Well... if anyone has one and can walk me through it, or if they could type up the different instructions that I need, I would be very greatful.

Hob Hayward
05-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I've got the instructions.

Press to turn on the loader, quickly press and hold the button while the light goes green. This should turn the LED red for around a second.

First the LED will flash green the number setting the motor speed is (1 slowest-6 fastest)

Second the LED will flash orange the number setting the microphone is at (1 least sensitive-6 most sensative)

Third the LED will flash red to indicate spring tension monitoring (1-on 2-off)

Fourthly the green led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change speed- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in green the new setting.

Fifthly the orange led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change sensitivity- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in orange the new setting.

Sixth the red led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change speed- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in red the new setting.

The loader will turn off at this point.

Keep in mind that a higher microphone sensitivity will drain batteries faster, so make it as low as possible while it still detects your marker firing.

Tension monitoring will prevent the motor from turning if it detects that it can't (ball jam or the like, to prevent it from crushing balls.

Ace24
05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Awesome. Thank you so much. I'll let you know if I have any other questions.

pbgrandpa
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
You can get the manual here..http://www.paintballsolutions.com/05pb_solutions/pdf_manuals.asp

Hob Hayward
05-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Aghhh, of course after I typed the whole manual up...

timmyshoota
05-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah thats not complicated or anything... :dodgy:

pballin77
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
whoaa that sucks

haha u typed a whole thing and some guy send him the manual

lol

Aghhh, of course after I typed the whole manual up...