PDA

View Full Version : hoppers and necks

Firekillernmp
05-05-2007, 03:11 PM
hay yall where would the best place to buy a Smoke Halo B w/ Victory Board and rip drive (less$$$) and is getting a new feed neck a must (and if so why )or not....
thanks

rojas209
05-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Well when i got my fasta v18 i used a normal feed neck and it spin arround and finally it broke, so i bought a CCM /SPPS feed neck and it doesnt spin arround and i am sure its not going to break. So its a good investment since upgraded hoppers get heavy

new_Faction64
05-06-2007, 01:32 PM
The CCM/SPPS feednecks are incredible. Probably the best upgrade you can get for your MR2. They are metal, so they are extremely stable, they hold the hopper tight and bring it closer to the marker body. I used to have one, but I sold it to Glasher, since I'm selling my MR2 also.

Firekillernmp
05-07-2007, 06:32 AM
ok sounds good.... hay why you selling your mr2 faction

new_Faction64
05-07-2007, 06:50 AM
ok sounds good.... hay why you selling your mr2 faction

Because I kept having chopping and recocking issues. I just got sick of it after a whole summer of not working, even w/ a Halo B. I think the problem is the crappy ACS bolt, it's a joke. I think the fix would be an ACP bolt though. I just didn't want to get one.

Instead, I decided I want play speedball, but not use alot of paint and have a lighter marker. So I bought a Mech. Autococker and I'm trying to sell my MR2...not very successfully thus far.

Firekillernmp
05-07-2007, 11:48 AM
how much you lookin to get for it and what comes with it i my know a guy that maybe would like to get one

new_Faction64
05-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Link in my signature for my BST thread.