05-04-2007, 08:58 AM
times up

Oscum Guy
05-04-2007, 02:49 PM
times up?

weird poll, but ima say yes.

HelpDeskHustler
05-04-2007, 03:11 PM
meh, its sweet on special occasions, but when you do it all the time they're gonna think you are some freak or know-it-all. also in writing only, if you just say it you'll phail cuz its an uber cliche (sp.... i tried but firefox spellcheck sucks.)

Theheroguy
05-04-2007, 07:10 PM
cleared

08Lud08
05-04-2007, 07:17 PM
it depends. If you just write it and give it to a girl you hardly know they might think you are a creepy stalker.

Theheroguy
05-05-2007, 08:28 AM
I know here very well like since 7th grade oh yeah times up means it worked

marvin-martian
05-05-2007, 08:42 AM
i personally think using poetry is corny.

HelpDeskHustler
05-05-2007, 10:06 AM
i personally think using poetry is corny.
for real... maybe write one in a hallmark card if she's a sucker. but otherwise its like... why not just learn how to talk instead of using some bs poem.

Sandman_Bravo
05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Girls like guy's that are confident but not cocky, strong willed but not hard headed, and they want to be treated like a princess without being smothered.

Ace24
05-05-2007, 08:16 PM
dude this stuff is like chix magnets Ima use it everytime but not all the time

who ever said no is completely wrong
Dude, your young. Try it on some girls, then find out.

It is different for every girl. Not all girls are going to like it. I've had my fair share of differences when it comes to girls, and I can honestly tell you that every one I've dated has had a completely different personality. Most of them liked romantic stuff, but not mushy/poetry stuff.

Theheroguy
05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
cleared

Ace24
05-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm two years older if you just turned 16. I'm turning 18 in aug and have experienced more then most people my age when it comes to relationships, family loss, stress, and hardships. Hell for one, I can't sleep anymore.

...for two, I have white hairs... ...and it's not genetics.

vikingshadow
05-07-2007, 03:55 AM
White hairs are not a sign of age. I had white hair in high school also, and I had a 5th grader last year with it. It's just an absence of pigment in hair. If anything, stress causes hair LOSS and weight gain/loss, not hair COLOR. Oh - and you BOTH are kids with a lot of life ahead of you that you don't even know is coming. Now chill.

Poetry is cool. You have to understand why it's written, what it does and how it's written. Do girls really like guys that can quote poetry? No. Well, scratch that. They like them as friends.

Girls aren't all that mysterious. They're no different in this respect than guys. They like someone who can be honest with them and talk to them like a normal person, not someone who comes off with phrases utilizing roses and moons and sunsets. Sure, the occassional romantic phrase is cool, as you're standing in the evening under the stars, but to come across like that does nothing for your "man" standing, and the girl usually finds the "bad" boy to date. ESPECIALLY high school girls.