PDA

View Full Version : Ramping

FullMetal
01-26-2006, 07:40 PM
When I reset the board to the default setting it fires once on the pull and once on the release every third trigger pull, I was playing w/ the settings and got it to do that every other trigger pull, what do I need to change to make it do that every trigger pull and it not go full auto?

big_daddy_d
01-26-2006, 09:06 PM
dumb questioin but what board is in it? I'm a tard just read your sig... turn it on with the trigger depressed until it blinks 3 times I think and you will have restored factory defaults.

FullMetal
01-27-2006, 08:49 AM
It is a t-board w/ ramping chip and I know how to reset it, I wanna know how to make it shoot on the pull and release of the trigger.

covert24
01-27-2006, 12:44 PM
aight easy enough. hold down the trigger and turn on the board. after a couple o seconds it should blink once. after it blinks once press the trigger 2 times. then hold down the tirgger and the led should turn off then back on again. then every timeu press and dpress the tirgger it should fire.

FullMetal
01-27-2006, 04:03 PM
That would change my Dwell to 4ms I tried it and it didn't work, the instructions on scenario dreams web site do not explain it very well, I e-mailed Damon and he told me to add a shim and decrease the dwell, I'll try that and see what happens, if anyone has any other suggestions plz post.

FullMetal
01-27-2006, 04:41 PM
OK I have it set will It will not go full auto on me and still ramp, I think maybe its the other chip that enables it it to fire once on the pull and once on the release, the reactive selection maybe, can anyone clarify this for me, the only reactive trigger I know is on tippmans and it only helps the trigger to return, reactive on e-markers might be something different.

ad0131065
01-27-2006, 05:52 PM
There is a mod for that in the ESP frame section

bigred76
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Reactive trigger on electronic marker means it shoots once on pull of trigger, and once on release of the switch.