View Full Version : Q-loader questions

05-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Is the q-loader really worth the $$'s. If i got one how many pods should i buy? I am a woodsball player (not as much paint needed).
people with q-loaders please post pics:D

05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Is a new vehicle worth the money, I personally don't think so, but we buy them anyway. I've been considering one for a while now but gonna buy HPA bottles first. As far as pods, if you don't spray much in woodland no more than two pods should do you just fine.

05-03-2007, 08:12 AM
We purchased some a couple of weeks ago. It is a nice system when you get it set up properly, and use fresh paint.(chops like a blender if not) Q loader is now offeing a four in one pod pack as a packed deal, this is what we have. The kicker is that the packs were made wrong (no tank pouch) so we got the packs for $15 insted of the normal $35. The pod packs are a must. We have the 500 round set, you could get by with 200 but the reload time between games could get a little old. If you are looking for a low pro loader that feeds very fast, and is not the normal, than it is worth the money.

05-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Have you had any problems with them so far.(breaking, jamming, etc.)

05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
At first I had a ball break when I loaded a new pod in the gun socket, and the pod would stop feeding every few balls. I adjusted the feed neck tube, Problem solved. (out of adjustment by 1/2 ball) Taking the pods apart for cleaning looks hard at first but it is fairly easy. If you are just looking at the pictures the pods look like a mechanical nightmare, but they are very simple. Looks like a large click ink pen. The parts are well thought out and quality made. I think the only part that would give you problems in the long run would be the spring coil. The spring is not under as much tension as you would think. I have added a couple of tension winds to mine with my finger tips. Just make sure there are balls in the feed neck tube before you put a pod in, there is a lot of force built in that short distance. I had the bright idea to test the force, I placed my thumb over the free end of the tube and pop in a pod. There was more force than my unsuspecting thumb was ready for, and in less than two seconds I had 100 balls all over the living room. I am very happy with the system, but there is some getting used to it period.

05-04-2007, 12:55 PM

05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
when you attach the q-loader to the gun does it fit on the plastic elbow or the piece attached to the gun?

05-09-2007, 11:00 AM
for reference:

05-09-2007, 04:27 PM
thanks tcheno:up:

05-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Look at the link in my signature under MR1 project.

05-10-2007, 06:42 PM
ace, is that a new feedneck like this one, http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373201/3253594.htm,
or just the part attached to the gun that the cheap plastic elbow attaches to

05-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Thats just the part the plastic elbow connects to. You don't need a plastic elbow to fit over it... just the one that comes with the Q-loader kit and a little electrical tape to make sure it grips better.

05-11-2007, 03:24 PM