PDA

View Full Version : BNIP Non-Vision Imp Cricket Board F/S

bigred76
05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
OK, I got this board in, and decided I didn't need it any more because I got the one I thought was broken working (was just a bad connection). I took it out of the anti-static bag to turn it on to make sure that it was working properly, but that is all that has been done with it. I need this moved ASAP, and am willing to flash it with ECS 1.13 or 2.0, or just leave it with stock programming. Yes, this is a blue light Cricket board. Onward to some rules:

POST HERE FIRST. Do not PM or IM me first: you will be ignored.
I will not ship outside of the US without an extra charge, sorry Canada.
Shipping and PayPal fees are included in all prices.
Shipping will be via USPS, unless you'd like another form of shipping, in which case you will be responsible for the price difference.
PayPal is highly preferred. I will accept Postal (USPS) Money Orders, but I must have the Money Order in my hand within 5 business days; if it's not your item is fair game.
If you don't have the money and aren't ready to pay right away, then don't post; I will hold nothing.
If you have any questions about any of the items in this thread feel free to ask! I will answer the best I can.
I will NOT ship first unless you have more feedback than me. I'm sorry, but I don't like ****ing around and having someone trying to scam me.
PENDING = Not sold, not paid for which means still available so still open for offers.
SOLD or not listed = It's gone, I don't have it, so I can't sell it to you, so don't ask.
NO TRADES. Period. I'm tired of offers for stuff that I would never use.
All items are OBO, so feel free to offer. This does not, however, give you the right to lowball me. Lowballers will: A.) be flamed, B.) Ignored, or C.) All of the above.

Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Imp%20Board/HPIM0238.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Imp%20Board/HPIM0239.jpg

Price is $25 shipped OBO. Note: this is for the board in an anti-static bag only. I will not include the ECS programming cable with it if you choose to have it flashed for ECS, as I need it myself for my other board. Let me know when you contact me if you would like it flashed or not, and how much you're offering.

Thanks for looking!

bigred76
05-03-2007, 07:28 AM
^BumP!^ I need this gone quickly!

bigred76
05-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Up again! One of you guys has to know someone who needs one of these. :(

bigred76
05-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Up!

bigred76
05-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Up again! I'm going to be listing this on PBN soon here, I really do need it gone...

bigred76
05-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Up!

bigred76
05-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Up, I really don't want to go to the Nation with this one. :(

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds. :dodgy: