PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting Rocking trigger..

cbx133
04-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey guys, I just got a rocking trigger frame and I was wondering if anyone know the best way to set it up for fastest speed. I know it can vary from person to person by taste, but I was wondering if people knew of a good place to start. I can seem to get it fairly quick but some practice will be needed for best. Right now I have it with a very light pull to activate the switch and the back stop screw hits almost the same time that it activates. Thanx guys.

-Sam

kidonfire
05-01-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't know much about rocking triggers, but for spped you normally want the shortest pull possible, but that can get you trigger bounce.

azminisk8r
05-01-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah its a pain in the ass with bounce, just make sure that the screws are on the outtermost spot for the trigger, makes for a shorter pull, then adjust them further in until you either cant fire with that one cuz its too far in or it gets bounce, then take it back one half rotation of a screw then do so for bottom, then adjust the farthest most out screws that hit the frame to as far in aas they can to where they wont fall out and to it can still hit the trigger

jared02
07-12-2007, 10:13 AM
make the screws that touch the switches have like 3 mm to travel until it fires.
and then get the screws at the very end of each trigger and adjust them your trigger is not going to far down, should have just enough room to fire.