PDA

View Full Version : an idea

Kenny_McCormic
04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
has anybody tried to build their own response trigger and put it in a mech spyder frame? i think it would be sweet and shouldnt require to much work the hardest part would be putting a hose barb in the body. maybee just thread it in the exaust port under the trigger guard? building the ram shouldnt be difficult just a 1 way spring return

Critical
04-30-2007, 12:08 PM
1. No mech frame can have a response trigger, it is a modification of the electronic circuit that creates the effect.

2. :confused: Hose barb? Ram? spyders don't use a system that can use those things. because they don't have a low pressure side (40-90psi, that runs through the barbs and moves the ram in those markers that do).

If you're doing all that work, build a Spimmy.

Hob Hayward
04-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Might be able to. You could probably hook up a barb to the exhaust port in the bottom tube. Getting the piston thing to fit inside the frame would probably be the hardest part. It would no doubt take some drilling, if not milling.

Kenny_McCormic
04-30-2007, 02:22 PM
1. No mech frame can have a response trigger, it is a modification of the electronic circuit that creates the effect.

2. :confused: Hose barb? Ram? spyders don't use a system that can use those things. because they don't have a low pressure side (40-90psi, that runs through the barbs and moves the ram in those markers that do).

If you're doing all that work, build a Spimmy.
what r u talking about? im talking about the trigger system that tippman makes http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/m98custom/index.shtml

Critical
04-30-2007, 02:25 PM
I stand corrected. Would have helped if you put that in originally.

Kenny_McCormic
04-30-2007, 07:16 PM
i was looking at my gun today and realized not only would the frame have to modded to fit the ram but the little arm that sticks out of the trigger and the trigger return spring are right under the exaust port meaning that would need to be modded to fit the barb in

Muddytaco
04-30-2007, 07:25 PM
It would be very possible to do just a matter of getting it all to fit in the frame and working out the kinks.

If you had the m98 kit it wouldn't be that hard.

Nenkitsune
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM
actually, i think replacing the valve screw ith the respone's fitting would work better. that way you don't take away from either the bolt or the blowback, and it'll be a much stronger push. and would work as soon as it opesn teh valve. what do ya think?

Kenny_McCormic
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
yea but then u use more air to feed the ram. tapping the exaust port just uses the exaust so the gun actully becomes more efficient and it would probably make an lp setup recock a little better

Nenkitsune
05-01-2007, 02:33 PM
i'm pretty sure the fitting that comes with the response kit is adjustable, since i know you can adjust the sensitivity of the response.

Kenny_McCormic
05-02-2007, 12:22 PM
ya but how adjustible is it were talking less than 500 psi to 800 psi here it could only need to be open a hair giving it no adjustability besides id rather build it myself than mod the kit