PDA

View Full Version : Regulators?Palmer Pursuit???

nathanhammons
01-26-2006, 04:08 PM
I have a new spyder sonix pro and i was wondering what king of reg to put on my gun. It has been suggested that i put a palmer pursuit reg on it, but i was wondering what one? Im a newby so dont get frustrated with me!

nathan

Muddytaco
01-26-2006, 04:55 PM
You would want the stabilizer:

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/online-catalog/stabilizer-male.htm

It is the best reg you can get if your running CO2. I had one for about 4 years and only needed to have one o-ring changed the whole time I had it, its now with somebody else on this board probably working as good as ever.

Skidds
02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
I have a new spyder sonix pro and i was wondering what king of reg to put on my gun. It has been suggested that i put a palmer pursuit reg on it, but i was wondering what one? Im a newby so dont get frustrated with me!

nathan
Alot of people have good things to say about that regulator...get it if you want. Also Bob Long Torpedo and CP are good regulators as well. But the Palmer is a good choice.

ShadowX
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
there are great regs for both HPA and CO2, hands down the palmers is the best reg EVER for co2, it will be like shooting nitrogen its so consistent and NO liquid gets through it.

but the top regs for HPA are probably the CP, 2 liter, sidewinder and cant forget the trusty macdev gladiator.

ricochet08
02-21-2006, 04:04 PM
wat muddytaco and shadowx said :D

if u can, find one used because $100 for a new one is pretty high in my opinion