PDA

View Full Version : recocking problems

spyderaron
04-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm having recocking problems whith my pilot when I start to shoot fast I was thinking that it could be the ACS working. then I tryed it with my Friends velocity instead of the revy and it worked better but was still not recocking all the time. What's the problem?

spyderaron
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Doesn't anybody have an idea why this happens?

vwjimmy
05-02-2007, 03:22 PM
There are several possibilities.....
'Shootdown' or freezing if you are using CO2 come to mind...
Type in 'recocking' into the search link above and check out the threads you find....lots of good answers there...

spyderaron
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
I doubt it was that. I couldn't get the search to work for me. I'm using hpa. so... I don't know what it could be. A velocity problem maby?

Sandman_Bravo
05-03-2007, 02:36 AM
When the ACS is working it will uncock, like you have described. It's a little hard to troubleshoot without having the gun on hand; the best we can do is give educated guesses. Tear it completely down, clean & lube, and try again. Maybe the revy isn't keeping up and the acs is kicking in rather trhan chopping. Can you borrow a halo or reloader b somewhere and see if it still does it.

spyderaron
05-03-2007, 11:09 AM
It was cleaned and lubed. I know the revy won't keep up with it so I tried it with my friends Velocity and it still did it... Could blow back have something to do with this? You shouldn't have blow back in a Velocity though. Also the Velocity should have fed it fast enough so that the ACS wouldn't have done anything. I just can't figure it out...