PDA

View Full Version : convince me to buy one

clharrell900
04-29-2007, 02:31 PM
i currently own a pilot and it broke. I have no warranty and my local proshop couldnt fix it. I am thinking about this gun. What is the difference between the VS2 with eyes and the pilot acs?

tford_bdbaseball
04-29-2007, 03:21 PM
the eyes is supposed to be better than the ACS and the VS2 is probably a better gun even though i am getting a pilot myself.

kayfabe1204
04-29-2007, 03:34 PM
VS2 is a lot lower pressure, quieter, and well worth the money. I have a shutter fully tweaked, Electra, and vs2 and 3. I prefer the 3 due to the rocking trigger, but comparing the VS series they are the best yet.

clharrell900
04-29-2007, 03:42 PM
whats the difference between the vs2 and the vs3 besides the trigger? and is it worth the extra $40 to get a vs 3 instead of a vs 2

Hob Hayward
04-29-2007, 03:56 PM
That is the only difference, other than body milling and color.

Jack In The Box
04-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I have an imagine, a pilot, and a VS3. I love my imagine, this is solely due to the fact that it was my first electronic marker, and it rocks. However, the pilot too is an awesome marker, very easy to hold, shoots very nice, and competes with the top markers out there. My VS3 is still new to me, but I will say it is by far the superior marker. The rate of fire is unsurpassed by any other Spyder, and in my opinion, on the top of the list with the rest of the high volume rate of fire markers.

To be honest, it takes a little getting used to, after pulling a trigger one way for so long, its quite an adjustment to use the top and bottom of the trigger. My only complaint about the VS3 is the way you have to hold the marker in order to use the rocking trigger. For best results you kind of have to use your fingertips, which I think takes too much of my grip off of the marker. I am still fine tuning the way I hold it, its still very new to me.

I am looking into buying a VS2 next. I would also suggest if you do purchase a VS2/3 that you find a decent drop forward. And MAKE SURE you test it before you buy it. For some reason these markers are becoming renowned for having leaks in the regulators.

All in all, I would say buying a VS3 is a great investment. Give yourself some time to fully get used to it. I wouldnt jump right into a tourny with it brand new, find your groove and grip technique, then go light up the competition.

And enjoy it, it really is an awesome marker to own/shoot.

STRIKEFIRST
04-30-2007, 09:17 PM
no offense but a monkey can fix a spyder...whats the problem with it? Lets see if we can help....