PDA

View Full Version : 9v issues please help

Buddha33
04-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I have a new hopper and it eats 9vs for breakfast. I am new to the world of 10+bps so my old 12v revy is on my old cocker. When the batterys started to get low i was chopping paint real bad. What is the best 9v battery you have used and where did you buy it. Any info you have on this will help me out greatly.

Buddha

MVS1
04-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I have a new hopper and it eats 9vs for breakfast. I am new to the world of 10+bps so my old 12v revy is on my old cocker. When the batterys started to get low i was chopping paint real bad. What is the best 9v battery you have used and where did you buy it. Any info you have on this will help me out greatly.

Buddha
Just trying to clarify...your using a Revy?
Doesn't matter really. I really like Durracel Procell's and Energizer Industrials, they seem to last quite well in my Pulse and Z Egg. As to where to get them, try hardware stores, I know they don't carry them at any Walmart I've been to (although you might be able to find the 9v photo batt's which work really good too). I get mine from work :D.

colonel_moo
04-28-2007, 06:29 PM
energizer e squared are really good, but they are expensive. i think the plain old duracells are the best for the money. duracell ultra are a little better but i dont think they are worth the extra money.

Thor13
04-28-2007, 07:19 PM
is your new hopper constant agitation? if it is you can conserve battery power by turning it off. my 12v has an eye so it turns off. ive had the same battery in it for 6 months playing every 3rd weekend and its still goin.

Buddha33
04-29-2007, 09:51 AM
My new hopper is a Ricochet Apache LED it feeds fast 20bps it says but i doubt that fast anyway it eats reg 9vs. The good old 12v rev can use about any battery out there. When i really started throwing paint it killed the batterys fast. I wish someone would find a new super paintball battery made just for our guns and hoppers wouldn't that be nice. Thank you for the replys.

Buddha

Nenkitsune
04-29-2007, 11:09 AM
you could always get high capacity rechargable 9v batteries

Hob Hayward
04-29-2007, 02:52 PM
I use two kingman rechargeable 9v's in my Empire B2 and I've never gone through them in one day of play. I Just recharge em afterwards and am set to go.

Make sure to take the batteries out between use, because lots of hopper will eat the batteries even when not on.