PDA

View Full Version : Microswitches?

MR.FANTACTICAL
04-26-2007, 11:39 PM
I've been looking around for a new lighter pull microswitch for this marker but not having much luck. The regular old 50gram microswitches don't work on these mr2's . The frame and switches are different than the older spyder designs. I'm in the process of doing some research on these switches but figured I'd try asking to save some time. Also if i do find them, would other mr2 owners be interested in them, just curious.

The Booth Man
04-26-2007, 11:58 PM
I've been looking around for a new lighter pull microswitch for this marker but not having much luck. The regular old 50gram microswitches don't work on these mr2's . The frame and switches are different than the older spyder designs. I'm in the process of doing some research on these switches but figured I'd try asking to save some time. Also if i do find them, would other mr2 owners be interested in them, just curious.

Try this link and see if that is what your are talking about:

http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_spps_products.html

The Booth Man

Critical
04-27-2007, 06:52 AM
How are they different? I've swapped switches between the MR2 and regular Spyder frames.

Voodoo27909
04-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Have you tried the switch mod that is listed in this forum for your original OEM switch? I have not attempted the mod...but from what I read, those that have are very happy with the faster rate of semi fire with the mod. If I remember correctly...it is a simple matter of just rotateing the switch and clipping a small amount off of the metal actuator lever. No opening the switch and monkeying around with springs or enternals...just flip it over and re-mount.

Just FYI

MR.FANTACTICAL
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Ya boothman that switch does'nt work in mr2's. I ordered one by mistake and later found in the green lettering underneath them that they don't fit MR series or VS series. Yes i've done the flip on the switch but looking for something a little better.

DRAGON
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
From the looks of your sig, I'd add a high flowing valve if you wanted to add something benificial to your MR -