PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

pbgrandpa
04-26-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm in need of some expert advice here. I just shot my first Timmy today and I must say I'm impressed. I'm thinking seriously about buying it and need to know a good price to offer. It's the Defiant w/ cam lock feedneck, NDZ on/off w/rail and it has the frenzy board, don't which vers. but it was faster than anything I've ever had my hands on. It had one small scratch above the reg. What would be a fair peice to offer? Thanks in advance...:confused:

TheRedBarron
04-26-2007, 12:42 PM
For starters, a Defiant is not a Timmy, if you were impressed by a Defiant you should really consider shooting a full blown timmy.

The D2 ranges in price, as I am horrible at resale I will let someone else such as Timmyshooter handle the question, (I just do not spend enough time in BST sections.)

pbgrandpa
04-26-2007, 03:31 PM
For starters, a Defiant is not a Timmy, if you were impressed by a Defiant you should really consider shooting a full blown timmy.

The D2 ranges in price, as I am horrible at resale I will let someone else such as Timmyshooter handle the question, (I just do not spend enough time in BST sections.)OK, I looked at so many of them today. This one the BL Defiant and a Dark Timmy. I kinda liked the BL Defiant because it was in my favorite color(black)and more in my price range.

shunut
04-26-2007, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't buy a defiant. Spend a little more time and find a nice Timmy, I'm pretty sure they make them in black too :D

TheRedBarron
04-26-2007, 04:41 PM
A used timmy on PBN can be had for 350-700 they are such great markers and can be had for cheap. I would suggest spending around 450 and getting a used alias or 2k5 style timmy.

08Lud08
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
A defiant cost about $350 used so I would Just go for a regular timmy because they are around the same price.

Oscum Guy
04-26-2007, 05:32 PM
i see some pretty cheap timmys on ebay every once in a while. a month ago i saw one (sfl er sumthin) for $300. id watch ebay closely

pbgrandpa
04-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Well I guess i'll keep looking. I usually buy and ask questions later. Glad i waited on this one.