PDA

View Full Version : 1800 mile of confusion,

.21'[~tw!tch*
04-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Ok guys ready? :)

So i have this gf that lives 1800 miles away in my hometown. Im currently out here for college. And I have the other girl that I liek alot too. And Well they both make me happy the same amount cept Im dating one and Ive known the other since 4th grade.

The one I like Is older and mroe mature and Has been through relationships before knwos what she wants out of a guy. Totally into me.

My girlfriend is 17 im her first bf and she is kinda shy. She likes me but doesent show it very much besides when we get alone time. then she a lil more open.

In your opinion wut you all think I should do>?

I like them the same. Cept I also feel like I should honor my current relationship and give her a chance to grow into it. What you think?

thanx for readin.

.;p3ace:.

marvin-martian
04-26-2007, 11:24 AM
i have never believed in long distance relationships. can you see yourself with this new girl in the future (not immediate)?

STRIKEFIRST
04-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Don't talk to either for a few days...which one will you miss the most?

colonel_moo
04-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Don't talk to either for a few days...which one will you miss the most?

what kind of advice is that? then they will both think you're not interested.

ill be in the same boat this fall when i go to college. i dont plan to keep my relationship going, since all it will do is get in the way of college and make me paranoid. if its meant to be, it'll happen again in the future.

marvin-martian
04-26-2007, 12:12 PM
what kind of advice is that? then they will both think you're not interested.
girls do it to guys sometimes, but for a different reason. they break off contact with for a few days to see if you miss them. its part of their set of mind games.

TheRedBarron
04-26-2007, 12:18 PM
girls do it to guys sometimes, but for a different reason. they break off contact with for a few days to see if you miss them. its part of their set of mind games.
Troof, girls are evil that is why I am gay. :dodgy:

.21'[~tw!tch*
05-01-2007, 07:18 AM
nvm guys.

So this decision got made for me. The girl That I was dating, The one I wanted more, broke up with me. She said I was too far away. She likes some kid that lives there. Maturity is a huge issue I find out. We broke up sunday and as of Monday the day after she was allready dating him. I feel like $h!t,
I't never meant anything to her apperently.

w/e Looks like Im gunna just stay single for a while. I'm gunna just figure my own $h!t out before I move on.

Hoppy11
05-01-2007, 09:50 AM
You are in college have fun, ;)

.21'[~tw!tch*
05-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Easier said than done man, You don't understand what I'm feelin right now with a combination of alot of stuff. I probably woulda done something really stupid the other nite if I hadn't gone to work and taken my mind off of things. I was ready to give up everything and just *(&^% snap.

I'm kinda glad I didn't And I kinda wish I did.

thanx for listening to my senseless complaints though.
More Concernful than most other people out there.

Ace24
05-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Trust me, I know what **** in relationships is like. I'm only 17 and I've experienced a girl cheating on me, using me purely for sex, controling, insecure, immature, untrusting girls, and I've felt like **** every time I break it off with another girl.

Right now I'm dating a girl that is actually older then I am. I find that older, more mature girls make better gf material.

...and about that girl dating someone else the next day thing... that just means she is too imature to get into a serious relationship. My ex (that dramatic *****) started dating her current boyfriend on the EXACT same day her and I started dating, and had him ask her out at the same place where I asked her. Just to rub it in my face. On top of that, she found me in the mall, walked up to me, slapped me, then walked away. Thats the kind of immaturity I find in younger girls.

I've learned that, even though you loved and possibly still do love them, that it's best if you just occupy yourself. Get out, enjoy life with friends and forget about dating for a while. Then when the time comes, another girl will pop into your life. (Thats what happened for me anyway)

durrell
05-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I've learned that life without girls can be good. Wait for the one who makes you 100 percent happy. I haven't found her yet, and I don't intend to screw around with other girls between now and then..it just isn't worth it to me. Girls are annoying at this age (and at any age, so I hear), but once you find the right one, even the annoying parts will seem okay..don't stress yourself over it, no sense in that..there are PLENTY of girls out there..

Hoppy11
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
I do know what you are going through man.. trust me. Barron and Doc have to listen to me like every week ***** about my gf, but it always seems to work out for me. And I was single in college for awhile so I know how that goes too. :D

.21'[~tw!tch*
05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Well I thought back to while we were dating and how I felt the whole time. I came to realize that I was more or less frustrated and confused the whole time. Not being right there to talk with her and see the emotions. Now i realize that I want to just take a rbeak and live life for a lil while without all thw worries. The thing is, I should be able to have a relationship that isnt full of drama and gay worries every other day. I want to have one that makes all that stuff go away. When find that I will settle down and Calm myself ina serious relationship untill then, The immature girls will not get to me anymore. I will have my fun and maybe mess around a lil bit. I won't do anythign stupid and I will make sure that they understand my views on it before they step through and doorways. I hope this is a good idea.

By the way,. I got ahold of the girl that just dumped me.
I told her that i'm sorry I got so emotional and that she meant alot to me. I told her that Wherever she goes and whoever she is with . I hope she is happy. and That I was sorry i couldnt be there for her.

I hope it was the right thing to do.

DFSniper
05-02-2007, 01:26 PM
i know where youre coming from, my best friend went through sort of the same thing. they went out for a few months, really, seriously loved each other, then she moved to Washington. her mom was a total ***** and wouldnt let her come to visit, and her grandparents hated him without even meeting him. about 7 months after she moved, on valentines day he called to tell her that his parents loaned him the money for a ticket out there and to find an apartment, and right after he told her, she broke up with him and wouldnt tell him why or talk to him for a week. well, come to find out, she'd been cheating on him with a "nice christian boy." my love life (the little that i had) hasnt been much better, so we're both in this kind of "**** girls" attitude until we get back to the states.