PDA

View Full Version : Non-Stain Paintballs???

xSoulsx
04-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Are the such thing as non-stain paintballs...

If you do give me the like to buy them or the name brand.

(By stain I mean stain wood, clothes or anything else to shoot it at...)

Ty

Oscum Guy
04-24-2007, 05:34 PM
no paintballs stain

graphics360
04-24-2007, 05:55 PM
yea, i dont think anybody would buy paint if it stained, its all washable (to my knowledge anyway)

Nenkitsune
04-24-2007, 06:12 PM
actually, there are some brands of paint that does stain. i'm not sure what brands though. also, i've noticed that thick fill paint leavse a white residue on wood.

vikingshadow
04-24-2007, 06:25 PM
All paint that I know of will leave that white stuff on wood. My fence is a test of that!

Nelson paint (Hemorage) stained my Redz pants and Nelson Nelsplat stained a tee shirt I used to wear under my jersey. I'm not sure anyone has actually taken time to compile a list of paint that stains, but this is a good start for it!

Nenkitsune
04-24-2007, 06:34 PM
All paint that I know of will leave that white stuff on wood. My fence is a test of that!

Nelson paint (Hemorage) stained my Redz pants and Nelson Nelsplat stained a tee shirt I used to wear under my jersey. I'm not sure anyone has actually taken time to compile a list of paint that stains, but this is a good start for it!
ah ok. i only use thick fill paint (like procaps stuff) the trees by my house and the clothes line posts are proof of that too. one post is completly white.

vwjimmy
04-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Also, pink fill stans the worst in my experience....

clickclicksplat
04-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Never had a stain from pink fill... knock on wood

vikingshadow
04-24-2007, 07:21 PM
My white tee shirt has pink stains - good thing it was a junky tee! But, my grey Redz pants have a big ol green stain on them.....that's not cool!

I should clarify though. The "white" stain is actually the wood being bleached somehow - not like from a white paint. It was actually overspray from hitting my actual target and having too small of a piece of wood behind it for protection. All the grass around there is dead as well. 4 years of shooting back there has caused some damage!

yod3r
04-24-2007, 09:08 PM
iv had a lot of stains on wifebeaters from orange paint

Nenkitsune
04-24-2007, 09:11 PM
i actually haven't stained any clothes with paint, yet. they all get that whitestuff, but after i wash them, it cleans out.

kidonfire
04-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah, pinks the worst. I decided to wear some chuck taylor's while playing and now their all pink

Nenkitsune
04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
dude, pink chucks rock.
my dog ruined a bunch of furniture though....he stole a blue xball and bit into it. it sprayed paint EVERYWHERE. i cleaned up what i coudl, but i didn't realize it got little specs on the piano and ****. the paint ATE the piano's finish, and soaked into the entertainment center.

Krypt Keeper
04-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Pink and orange seem to be the worse I have seen. I did get hit in the hand this past weekend by some bright green paint. Looked like the Predator cut an artery all over me and my gun.

Wife just had to make the comment that the object it to not get hit when she saw my clothes and towels I use to clean up after a game.

xSoulsx
04-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Ok hmmm most of the paint that is sold is orange and pink...Because they are the easyest to see on a player....