PDA

View Full Version : new front block needed and body valve

ronnie_bex
04-24-2007, 03:54 AM
HI all ,

a question , i got problems with my fenix , when shooting in auto mode frequently i got the problem that the bolt is not completly in the correct position and this way i cannot shoot anymore.....

When i`m looking to my bottle : 72cu 3000psi pure energy with maxflo micro i see that i still have around 2500 psi air in the tank .

on the gauge from the fenix i see that the needle is before the green zone from 600 to 850 psi .... and i cannot find were to adjust this ....

do i have a problem with the body valve or something else ... I realy do not know ....:confused: :confused: :confused:

does someone have a sugestion ???

what if i change the original front block with this one : trinity spyder front block with gauge and lpc and change the original grip to a cp gas thru grip ...
someone usiong some kind of combination already or having some expierence in this direction ???

thanks for letting me know !!!!

Kenny_McCormic
04-24-2007, 02:10 PM
does it have acs im pretty sure thats what the gun does if the acs bolt detects a chop

ronnie_bex
04-25-2007, 12:50 AM
thanks for the reply but i never have chopped paint ????

I`m realy convinsed that it`s something else ......:confused: but what :confused:

does anyone have changed his front block ??? or grip ????

Tan997
07-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I havent but could u post pics so we can see the extent of the problem and your setup. I'm pretty sure kenny's right.Thats what it sounds like but you need to post pics so we can see.

Lata, Tan997

pugster
08-03-2007, 11:04 AM
what exactly is a front block?

kramernator
01-03-2008, 03:53 PM
pugster - a front block is the piece that you plug your regulator/expansion chamber into, it will sometimes have a gauge on it (like on the fenix)

ronnie - there is a screw (that takes an allen wrench) on the regulator, if you unscrew it all the way it is pointy on one end. Turn it clockwise to increase pressure