PDA

View Full Version : need a solution

XxPaintballxX
04-23-2007, 07:52 AM
i've been wanting to make a basketball court in my backyard but idk what to make it out of. the problem is that asphalt and concrete are not options because i live on a mountain and there is a pretty steep slope getting up to the place where i want the court to go so a truck cant get up there. Also i've been told my my parents that they aren't going to pay a whole lot for it to be done, so something preferably cheap would be nice or else i have to pay for it. thanx

VS3 Sniper
04-23-2007, 08:07 AM
I don't remeber what its called but there is a material thats like hard fome and it snappes together like a puzzle. Alot of gyms use it. I will try to think of the name of it. Try searching gym supplies.

Maxx-Damage
04-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Well considering it needs to be level, do u have a level surface? I dont see y concrete isnt an option, just buy the powder stuff and a wheelbarrow. Then just add the right amount of water. Sure its gonna be a pain but still.

XxPaintballxX
04-23-2007, 11:01 AM
yea i have a level surface b/c i have a swingset up there right now since i was little....and yea concrete would be a huge pain in everypart of my body, but i just might have to use that.

vs3-if u could find out what that stuff is that would be great. but it has to mithstand any weather all yr round

anything else?

XxPaintballxX
04-24-2007, 05:45 PM
vs3 u ever find out what that material is??

and cement is not an option...my dad said "absolutly not" too much work....i really want a court so i was thinkin about using patio bricks but i wasnt sure how well they would hold up. what do u think?

albertjackson99
04-25-2007, 06:07 AM
http://www.versacourt.net/?gclid=CMiszdOG3osCFQNHYAodpGX2XA

Maxx-Damage
04-25-2007, 10:54 AM
^the personlization part of those tiles seems so awesome. Wonder if that would be a great floor for some pb,:questionicon:

colonel_moo
04-25-2007, 11:08 AM
you can buy slabs of concrete that are like 3X3. you could use those and just fill in the cracks with something.

VS3 Sniper
04-25-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.versacourt.net/?gclid=CMiszdOG3osCFQNHYAodpGX2XA

That is what I was talking about. Sorry I coulden't think of the name.

XxPaintballxX
04-25-2007, 06:00 PM
thanx guys for all the ideas imma run all them by my dad and see what happens