PDA

View Full Version : You Can Find Me In The DOME!

badlandsrox
04-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Yay! i just found out I got tickets to Game 6, Flames vs Detriot which starts in like 2 hours, but actually more like 10 min ago, cuz after 5, the place goes crazy, but these are the hardest tickets to get ANYWHERE, they sell out in less than 2 seconds from going on sale, so i gotta go! GO FLAMES!!!!!

and remember:
YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE DOME
CHILLIN' WITH JEROME
GOT MY EYE ON THE CUP BABY WE GONN' BRING IT HOME
C'S FLAMIN' ON MY CHEST SO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S ON
WHAT I TELL YOU 'BOUT THE WEST KID
THE CUP IS COMIN' HOME....

(1st VERSE)
A YO SOMEBODY TELL ME....WHERE THE RED SEA AT?
WHERE THEM DIE HARD FLAMES FAN HEADS BE AT?
OR BETTER YET....WHERE'S STANELY AT?
WERE COMIN' FOR YOUR CUP MAN.....CALGARY'S BACK

UH OHHHH....DOWN TO THE WIRE MAN
LOOK AROUND NOW C'S ON FIRE MAN
THIS YEAR WERE NOT SWEEPIN' 'EM....WERE BLOWIN' 'EM OUT
GIVE 'EM 4 QUICK L'S THEN WE THROWIN' 'EM OUT

SO HOW YA'LL WANT IT? EVEN STRENGTH, SHORT HAND OR POWERPLAY?
BACK HAND, WRIST SHOT, FROM THE POINT.....ANYWAY
AROUND THE NET, BEHIND THE BACK, ANYLINE, WE ON ATTACK...
ONE TIME, BREAK-AWAY, 5 HOLE, IT'S LIKE THAT

AND AS FOR KIPPER BABY....HE'S ANYTHING BUT SOFT
BREAK, BREAK, BREAK, BREAKIN' EM OFF...
STOP YA COLD....GOT 'EM PUCK PATROL
THE MASKED PUCK THIEF STRAIGHT STOLE YOUR GOAL

ALL YA'LL REALLY NEED TO KNOW IS THAT OUR TEAM IS DEEP
NOT AS DEEP AS WE GONNA BURY TEAMS THIS WEEK
SO MAKE A CHOICE....WHO YOU WANT SIMON OR OLIWA?
EITHER WAY YOU CATCH A BEATIN' THAT'S THE WAY THAT WE BRAWL

YOUR OFFENCE IS LIKE NO-FENCE....TOO EASY FOR ME
YOUR DEFENCE IS LIKE EFENCE....WHERE'S THE D???
ANYBODY SEEN THE D??
THEY DIDN'T BRING NO D???

(CHORUS)

(2nd VERSE) MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL
WHO'S THE ILLEST TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS YA'LL??
NO QUESTION....GOTTA BE THE CALGARY FLAMES
OH WHAT....YOU DIDN'T KNOW, LET'S RUN DOWN THE NAMES

SAY KIPPRUSOFF.....KIPPRUSOFF!!!
SAY GELINAS........GELINAS!!!
SAY IGINLA.........IGINLA!!!!
AND THAT'S JUST A FEW HOT NAMES I'M GIVIN' YA!!

2 SHUTOUT'S BACK TO BACK
AND AN OVERTIME THRILLER HOW SLICK IS THAT
REDWINGS IN 7....HOW SICK IS THAT
GELINAS AGAIN!!!....WHO'S STICK IS THAT??

SOMTHIN' STINKS IN THE DOME....I CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR
IT'S A WHOLE LOT A TEAMS DREAMS BURIED UNDER THERE
AND I'M STILL SEEING C'S EVERYWHERE
SO WHO'S UP NEXT?...WE DON'T CARE

SO I WANNA SEE YOUR JERSEY'S, HAT'S, SHIRT'S, BAGS
C'S PAINTED ON YA FACE, CAPS, FLAGS
EVERY SINGLE CAR IN THE CITY GOT A FLAG
PLUS GETTI GOT A RIGHT TO BRAG....I'M IN THE DOME!!!!

YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE DOME
CHILLIN' WITH JEROME
GOT MY EYE ON THE CUP BABY WE GONN' BRING IT HOME
C'S FLAMIN' ON MY CHEST SO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S ON
WHAT I TELL YOU 'BOUT THE WEST KID
THE CUP IS COMIN' HOME....

pb34
04-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Haha I'll be watching the game later.

...on a side note. GO RANGERS!!!

marvin-martian
04-22-2007, 05:02 PM
go wings!

i was very upset at the flames lack of sportsmanship towards the end of their last game.

emf7301
04-22-2007, 06:12 PM
go flames! mainly cuz i hate the wings. :) But yea that goalie was a complete retard.

On the other hand, Stars are only one away, after completely dominating the Canucks last game might i add, from taking the series after being down 1-3 in the series. GO STARS!

marvin-martian
04-22-2007, 06:30 PM
go flames! mainly cuz i hate the wings. :) But yea that goalie was a complete retard.

it wasnt just the goalie, it was the entire team. remember when the wings player hip checked a guy into the boards, causing them both to fall down, and the first thing the flames guy did was uppercut the first guy in the face before they even got to their feet? went unseen by the refs, just like the rest of the game.

emf7301
04-22-2007, 06:56 PM
i didn't catch the whole thing, just the highlights. yea that same lack of sportsmanship was happening at the end of the last stars game. Canucks started playing really dirty, putting sticks in faces and Morrow got his ankle slashed at and limped off the ice on one leg after going by the canuck bench and throwing a punch at the guy who slashed him.

calebh
04-22-2007, 07:11 PM
dude, morrow's a beast. he's one legged, and he still went after the guy who did it. physical, aggressive play is a part of hockey. sometimes it does get taken too far. that's why there's penalties.

im watching the game right now. im going for the flames, cuz im a stars fan. lol

btw, yesterday, i heard so many ppl on their phones trying to get tickets to the stars game. i wanted to see it, but im poor and busy lol. now if only i can skip school and go to vancouver tomorrow lol

emf7301
04-22-2007, 07:21 PM
yea but there's a difference between physical and hard-hitting and dirty play. Canucks were just playing plain dirty towards the end of the game. My dad was able to get some tickets so I got to go to Game 4 and damn that was exciting and fun. I'm definitely going to try and get tickets for the next series when the Stars win.

I'm so psyched and worked up now anticipating tomorrow, i have no idea how i'm gonna concentrate for my final tomorrow. lol

calebh
04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm definitely going to try and get tickets for the next series when the Stars win.
*knocks on wood*

emf7301
04-22-2007, 08:45 PM
*knocks on wood*
no kidding, both me and my friend are always doing that when talking about the stars.

It's over for the canucks, a cannon of a shot finished them. Round 2 competitors of NHL playoffs is decided with exception of the Stars v. Canucks. Stars need to continue what they did last game and finish off the Canucks and complete the comeback.

GO STARS!!!

calebh
04-23-2007, 09:19 AM
the stars/canucks series is among the best i've ever seen of stanley cup playoffs, and this is only the first round lol. i'm looking forward to the rest of the playoffs, even if the canucks win

i cant believe calgary lost last night. i was sad. i wanted kiprosoff to go on, but 40+ saves is still dang beastly. kiprosoff needs a better team. i was thinking the same about turco at the beginning of the stars/canucks series, but the stars have proven themselves :D

Hoppy11
04-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Calgary sucks.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Two SICK goals last night rom Lang and Franzen.

emf7301
04-23-2007, 02:24 PM
A prayer borrowed from the Stars message boards for our valiant STARS:

Our Dallas Stars
Who art in the playoffs
Physical be thy game
Thy goals will come
The series will be done
As we go on to win
game 7

Give us this day
the fruitful power play
And forgive us our game misconducts
as we battle pesky twins
and dirty canucks
Lead ye not into the sin bin
But deliver tape to tape passes
For thine is the chalice, Lord Stanley
and glory In thy names
of Modano and Turco and the Finns!
(Amen)

2 hours and 35 min. and counting...

crap i have to get my paper done...later! :D:D:D

badlandsrox
04-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Last nights game was too close, all the goals sucked and were lucky breaks (Iginla's included), and I AM SICK OF EVERYONE SAYING HOW "UNSPORTSMANLIKE" THE LAST 5 MIN OF GAME 5 WERE! ITS HOCKEY, NOT BALLET, THE HIT INTO THE BOARDS WAS JUST AS DIRTY AS THE PUNCH AFTER. AND CONTRARY TO WHAT A BILLION DETROITIANS ARE SAYING, CLEARY PUT HIMSELF INTO THE BOARDS, HE CAUGHT AN EDGE, IGINLA WAS NOWHERE NEAR HIM! AND McLENNANS HIT WAS TO CLEAR THE PLAYERS FROM THE NET, HE TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WHO WAS HITTING KIPPRUSOFF, HE TOOK OVER 100 DIFFERENT SLASHES LAST NIGHT ALONE, PLUS 5 OR 6 "ACCIDENTAL" CRASHES INTO HIM.

marvin-martian
04-23-2007, 04:09 PM
how is a check into the boards just as dirty as a cheap uppercut to the face? one is well within the rules, while the other gets you 5 in the box while showing a lack of respect. it's not ballet. grow up. just judging by that, YOU ARE CLEARLY TOO BIASED/IMMATURE TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL DEBATE WITH. CAPSLOCK!!!11!1eleven!!

calebh
04-23-2007, 04:43 PM
BUT DUDE, EVERYONE KNOWS CAPSLOCK IS THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS :DODGY: <-- lol

there's a reason penalties exist. it's a physical game, and playoffs are especially high strung games. stuff is going to happen. let it happen, let the refs deal with it, let the game go on.

as for retaliation, ever bonusball a wiper? it happens. NHL needs the enforcers back

badlandsrox
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
how is a check into the boards just as dirty as a cheap uppercut to the face? one is well within the rules, while the other gets you 5 in the box while showing a lack of respect.

A clean hit into the boards, isn't dirty at all, but when you miss your check, and fall, and yank the other guy (it wasnt a yank, i just dont know the right word to use), but anyway, he went down, and brought Mathieu Lombardi down with him, even tho the detroit guy got the worst of the hit, plus, you cant tell me that it wasnt going both ways, especially last night

marvin-martian
04-23-2007, 04:52 PM
i didnt see last nights, so i cant say anything about it.

BUT a hip on hip collision isnt dirty. its called a hip check, and is very effective for taking the opposing player off their feet.

calebh
04-23-2007, 04:58 PM
since we're kinda talking about the stars and canucks game, too, i just want to point out that turco and luongo rank 2nd and 3rd in playoff GAA. they've played 350ish more minutes than the leader. (giguere, btw. 2 games, 34:34 / game)

i was amused :) im looking forward to tonights game, if you cant tell :D

marvin-martian
04-23-2007, 05:05 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BmMgUZBusHs

Hoppy11
04-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Stop being a sore loser and move on with your life. I don't know how you can say either of Detroits goals were cheap.. Lang sniped it past Kipprusoff five hole and it was off a Calgary mistake. He capitolized on the other teams mistake.. that is what they are taught to do.. now please explain to me how that was cheap. :confused: And Franzen just smoked the upper right corner it was a sick shot. Yea Kipprusoff was screened, but again thats what the guys in front are taught to do. If there is something I am missing that makes these goals cheap.. PLEASE point it out, I would love to hear the canuck side of the story.. :dodgy: